Filler #1

( Yo yeah been a while I'm still writing it's just taking a bit I'm trying to make the next chapter the best I can but don't worry it is going to come out so here is a filler to entertain you.

Third pov

We cut to an overhead view of the Leaf village as it is nice and quite sunny day " ASHLEY GIVE ME BACK MY SCROLL!" Rex yells chasing after Ashley as she runs away with his weapon scroll, " NEVER I WANT TO SEE WHAT OTHER WEAPONS YOU HAVE! " Ashley yells back as she then started to chakra jump building to building, " So that's how it's gonna be Shadow clone justu " Rex says making 5 clones as they chase after Ashley, " Hehe " Ashley chuckles before throwing kunai at the shadow clones the real Rex catching and throwing back the kunai at her as he jumped and tackled her to the floor of a roof top " Ow " Ashley yells as Rex hits her on the head with the scroll, " You do know you could have just asked right " Rex said as Ashley gave him a dumbfounded look, " Well can I see some of them " Ashley ask, " Sure but next time you try to steal this i'll use them on you " Rex said as he opened the scroll and began to pull out and show off some of the weapons.

(( Not mine

" This is sword is called Osore " Rex said as he swung it around slowly to show off the blade Rex began to show off more of his weapon until he threw a kunai at a bushes in a garden on the roof, " Whoever is there it's wise to come out " Rex said ...

" This is sword is called Osore " Rex said as he swung it around slowly to show off the blade Rex began to show off more of his weapon until he threw a kunai at a bushes in a garden on the roof, " Whoever is there it's wise to come out " Rex said as the person step out from behind the bush " WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM " The person yelled, " Oh hey Ino " Ashley said, " So why were you stocking us. " Rex said, " I wasn't stalking I was um.... okay yes I was spying on you guys " Ino said, " Okay welp that's my cue to leave " Rex said putting the weapons in the seals and running off.