Life changing...............

Hey guys guess what I deleted this chapter like???

4 times..... I counted so now I'm writing it again on Christmas so hope u like it

I luvchristmas (see what I did there!!:8) )

Alexis pov.

I'm in the car waitin to get my cast of and replace I by a brace.

I was with Louis because my mom said I could only bring one of the guys and I chose Louis because he's my only friend that I have right now.

My other friends ditched me because I broke my foot and got it cut by a thief they thought I wa poiseness or somthing.

Well I have the other guys to but Louis is the most supporting.

When we got there he helped me out of the car and before I could do anything else he ran into the doctors office and plopped me on the table where he's goin to do it.

A couple minutes later and 2 magizine throughings the doctor came in.

He asked me the basic questions like" how are you doin is anything bothering you" and stuff like that.

Then he started sawing through my cast and put a brace on me.

With that we were back in the car and driving home.

When we got back they were all discussing somthing on the couch and Louis got a big grin on his face.

"Ok" he said "you can tell her!"

"Sweetie the boys need to go on tour and they said it was sad to leave so I decided....I mean we, decided you can go on tour with them!" mom said to me

I stood there in a second with shock then I said "I would love to" In the most kindest voice I ever heard and I frightened me

"oh no she has a plan going through her mind!" Niall said "take over!!!!" and with that they all jumped behind the couch I just laughed and went upstairs to pack with my best friend Louis William Tomlinson by my side........

Authors note (important!!)

Hi guys I'm wondering if I should make a sequel after this when I'm done or just make a new book!! Tell me in the comments below!!!!!!!!!!

Bye merry x-mas!!!