Almost ready!!

Hi guy I want to dedicate this chapter to Nina Sasaki99 ( sorry if I spelled it wrong!!)

I just want to thank her for commenting on every chapter I love u!!(not in that way though!:D)

On with the story

V

O

M

M

E

N

T!!!!!!(sorry!!)

Alexis Pov.

I looked out the window of the plane to see the white clouds forming in the air because it just stopped raining.

I was sitting next to Louis and niall was sitting next to Liam (Niam!!!) and Zayn(zain) was sitting next to Harry.

Louis and Niall are the only ones who call me lexi(Niall) and lexis(Louis).

I was listening to Ed Sheeran the a team on replay. (get it!!)

I love that song so much and Louis promised I'll meet him on your but I don't believe him do much!

I snuggled into Louis's chest and fell into a deep dark peaceful sleep.

"Lexis it's time to go tithe hotel get up." Louis whispered in my ear

"You can sleep at the hotel but right now we need to get there and I don't want to carry you."

"just freakin carry me already I'm only 105 pounds!!!! That's good for a 19 year old!"I screamed

"Fine!" Louis said "lazy bum why do I need to bloody carry her." he whispered the last part to himself

He carried me out of the plane and into the limo where the boys are waiting

"what took you so long!!......... You go Louis!!!" Harry shouted

"Bloody loud Harry I have a headache!!!" I screamed into his ear how he did it to me

"ahhhhhhh that's to loud!!" he shouted

"That's how I feel about you screaming in my ear all the time it's bullcrap!!!" I screamed earning a look from a mother with a 4 or 5 year old child in her hands covering her ears

"Sorry he just yelled in my ear like 100,000 times today!!" I yelled as she was walking away

"Harry no more yelling or I'll ban you from flirting ever again!!!" Liam said to him turning into daddy direction mode.

He stayed quit for the rest of the ride.

I walked into my room that I had all to myself there was a king sized bed in the middle a jacuzzi and a flat screen tv that was about 67' that went all across the wall.

"boom shacalacka!!!" I said when Louis came in and just stared at it in amazement

"Lexis we are going to a party for management and you have to come with us we go in 4 hours be ready by then!" Louis said handed as he handed me a lime green off the shoulder dress that had a black belt across it did I meantion it was lime green??????

I started to the bathroom and curled my hair into tight curls did a green and black smokey eye and did some red lipstick how taylor swift does it.

I stared at my red hair and how it's my natural hair color..... I love my hair!

I went to the bed area turned my tv on to good luck Charlie and just now knew that I was going to the AMA's with one freakin direction I slowly pulled the dress I've my head and got into my black boots that I brought just realizing I have a brace on I changed it into flats with green sparkled over them.

I got my black purse and put my phone wallet camera sunglasses and a mini water I have if I get thirsty I made my way to Louis and Harry's hotel room and saw them on the couch with the other guys waitin for me.

"Finally!!! I thought you were gonna take forEVER!!" he said emphasizing EVER.

Louis took me in the hand and smiled at me just before I said "let's go to the AMA's!!" leaving everyone in shock

A long chapter finnally sort for any spelling mistakes I need to ask a question what should Louis and Alexis's couple name be?????;)

V

O

M

M

E

N

T!!!!!!!! Sorry happy new years!!!!!