Chapter 4:home again/Suprise part 2

Hey guy I'm sorry that I didn't say that there was goin to be a part 2 but I didn't get to where I wanted it to be so here I am about to make a part 2 bye !!!!!!

••••••••¥••••••••••¥••••=•=••••••==•¥¥•=++•====

••••••¥•••••••==•••=¥=====••••••••¥••••••••••••••=

Alexis pov.

I crutched out of the room to see my mom an my........ "Dad!?!" I said

"Hi sweetie." he said back to me. I ran into my dads arms and cried.

He was in the army so I had NO time to see him I'm just very grateful for this wonderful moment I will remember FOREVER. He let me down with my crutches and hugged my mom I touched my necklace he gave to me before he left and I never take it off it was had a A&D on it to stand for, *Alexis & Dad forever and always* (A/N I'm listening to Taylor swift forever and always right now I'm tearing up!!;( )

Then we went into a family hug right now and then I took a pic to put as my twitter picture and my lock screen picture.

We walked out to my moms car and my dad helped me inside I sat down while my dad was getting in the passenger side.

My mom started driving to the house and put on the radio where starships started playing by nicki minaj. (AN. Luv that song!!:})

I started singing to myself than louder an louder until I was practically screaming it and my mom and dad laughing so hard they had tears in their eyes to see me like this with a broken foot. "OWWW!!!!!!!! My foot it stings! OWWWWW!!!!!!!!" I screamed again

But they ignored me.

We got back to the house and I couldn't wait to see the Suprise. I went to my room following the arrows mt mom put up and there before my eyes I saw a different room with my own bathroom a 60 inch flat screen tv against my wall and the one and only One Direction.

•••••••:)••••••:]•••••••:}••••••••••#1•••••••••••

Hey guys hope you like my chapter I spent an hour on it do yeah vote fan me and comment and also rate thx Luv u all LUVCHRISTMAS in 9 days wow!!!