Chapter something

Hey guys thank u so much for all the support. As u see I changed the cover because I want to make it pop out! If you want to make a cover like this on your iPod touch or iPhone or any smartphone just download photo collage! It amaZayn!!!!! Geeky me!

Enjoy!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Alexis POV.

I got settled in for bed when I had a craving for cookies tea and salt and pickles!

"Eleanor want to go to the boys hotel room and drink tea eat pickles and cookies and with the tea salt!" I asked her.

"Sure I had a craving for that!"

"Me to!!" we laughed got the stuff an got 2 blow horns to wake the boys up with!

We tiptoed to their room and opened the door.

Eleanor whispered "5,4,3,2,1!"

"Wake Up Boyz!!!" we screamed

"Uhhhhhhh Alexis I need my beauty sleep!" zayn whispered/yelled

We just laughed

"Do You Want Some Tea!!" I yelled in Louis's ear he rolled over took the tea from me and put it on the bed stand he rolled over and went to sleep again.

Me and El shrugged but we stayed there for the night.

••••••••••••

I woke up at 5 in the morning and went to my room without anyone noticing.

I went under the covers and went to sleep one more time.

••••••••••••••••••

"Lexis Lexis where are you!!" Louis came screaming down the hallway.

I sprang up and ran to the closet grabbing my iPod touch on the way.

I shut the closet doors and sat down and played temple run(best game ever!!) for about an hour until they looked in here one more time.

I locked my phone and quietly tiptoed behind them because they were in my bathroom and jumped on them.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!! F*ck u Lexis you scared the sh*t out of me! I laughed changed into sweats a tank top and ugg boots and made my way downstairs to join them for breakfast.

Did I mention I scared the $h*t out of them!!!!!!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys I need to know a couple for Louis and Alexis you can use Lexis to oh an Lexis's last name if u didn't remember was Lloyd!! So have fun this mightve been the longest chapter yet!!

Comment!!!!!!

Vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me what u think about the new cover

Goodbye my......... CUPCAKES!!!!!!

-luvchristmas<3