Chapter 3: home again/suprise

Hey guys I deleted this chapter and now I'm so so so so so mad and my so was changed into do like a million times. I almost deleted this chapter again when I put my I pod down so on to the story I want to know what the Suprise is!! ;) * wink wink*

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Alexis POV.

I woke up to see my mom talking to the doctor. I dreaded staying here for another 24 hours I just want to go home ity home home!!!

I slowly got up and asked if I could go to the bathroom and he said yes. I got up from the bed and walked to the bathroom with my green crutches my mom bought. I was wobbly at first but I got the hang of it an walked in the bathroom and you know what happened next #1-2 happening in there!(AN. Disgusting in sorry I just had to put the #'s in!!;D)

I finished washed my hands and headed back to my bed and found a note.

Meet me outside the door were going home the clothes are on your pillow get dressed carefully and don't forget about the Suprise.... I expect you to act your best young (injured) lady!!-mom<3

I looked at the clothes and they were a striped blu and red with a green Alexis design on it and shorts do it won't bother my cast. I got dressed and crutched out the door to see mom with........

••••••••••••••••••••¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥•••

•••••¥¥•¥¥¥••••¥¥•¥¥=¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Hey guys cliffue I'm sorry but you'll be able to see in the next chapter.

And my x-mas break is starting on Friday so chapters almost everyday so update!.......or else! This was my longest chapter yet! Hope u liked it and vote if u dare!