Chapter 9??????? I hope it is!!!

Hey guys is this chapter 9 or chapter 10 I have no clue so the chapters are gonna not match the chapters theme just to let u know!!!!!

I spent a lot of time on this chapter and I hope it is a long one thanks!!!!!

V

O

M

M

E

N

T!!!!!!!!!!!!(sorry!!!)

Alexis POV.

I need to tell you I'm not big on the record deal right now because I don't want to be somebody I'm not!

I want to be plain old Alexis Lloyd (that's her last name u will see when they get to the AMAs!!)

I don't want to turn out like Nikki minaj she's orange and that's bull!!!

" Are we there yet!! " I screamed Laying my head on Louis's chest

"About five more minutes!!!" Louis said with a face that looked like he was going to pull his hair out. So did zayn surprisingly!

I layed back and turned swagger jagger on and started humming it I have a wierd obsession of Cher lloyd right now!(me to I don't know why I'm just obsessed!!!!$)))))))

I felt someone shake me and tell me were there he smelled like vanilla and carrots an then I knew that was the one and only Louis William Tomlinson!!!

I stepped out of the car and made my was to the red carpet with Louis going carefully but a fast pace to keep up with the boys

We got to the first interviewer and he was shaycarl butler. ( check him out on YouTube on shaytards or shaytards or shayloss or when the kids go to sleep podcast and iPhone tard!! You will fall in love!!!!)

He asked them the basic questions and then he asked about me it was Louis's turn to talk.

"well she broke her foot and I followed one person every year just one and she was the lucky person her mother was on the news in front of the hospital and blah blah blah then we decided to bring her on tour with us!!!!!!" he finished

"well we have a wheel of truth over here and you need to spin it and land on one and there is only one liner no one got it yet and if you get a liner you get to just go up to your seats!" shay said

I was the one to spin it and I got a............... Liner!!!! YES!!!!!!

We got escorted to are seats and we were the only ones there until another artist stepped into the room and sat next to us the one and only.............

Hey guys cliffie I know you know who it is but I might just change it up alittle!!!!!!!

Bye this was a long chapter for me my fingers are starting to cramp up!!!!!!!!!! Bye!