Suprises..........

Hi guys sorry for not

updating for so long!!!!!!!! I've been really busy and just to tell you the story is gonna have a twist!!!! A wierd kind of twist.

So let's start!!!!!!!!!! Cher Lloyd is 20 in this story!!!! So yeah!! Enjoy I didn't update so long because the chapter kept deleting so................

V

I

M

M

E

N

T!!!!!(sorry!!!)

Alexis pov.

Ed Sheeran is in the room!!!!

I am still in shock when he sat down next to us. Louis just smirked.

"Someone fancies someone!!!!" Harry said under his breath

I put my head in Louis's chest and blushed.

"someone's two timing!!" Niall said out loud dodo everyone could hear. I blushed more.

•*•*•*•**•*•**•*•*•*••*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•**•*••*•

Pretty soon after that everyone was in their seats and the show started.

They were the second performance of the night.

Ed was the first to go. He quietly got out of his seat and made his way backstage to sing the a team.

He started and I sang under my breath.

'white lips pale face breathing in snowflakes.................' he finished his song and we all stood up and clapped.

Ed came back and they went backstage where he just came from.

They came out one bye one in different directions. (get it!!!!!!:])

They sang one thing.

'I've tried playin it cool but when I'm looking at you I can't ever be brave cause you make my heart race'

Shot me out of the sky your my kryptonite......' when they finished we clapped and Ed said he wanted to show you somthing. I told Louis and he said I can go.

He led me back stage to see the one and only Cher Lloyd.

"H-H-Hi!!" I stuttered

"come on she gets three stutters and I only get two!!!!! No fair!!". He screamed

"Hi Alexis I'm Cher and I have somthing to tell." she stopped for a second then continued "I'm your sister."

A/N

Shock right not!!!!!!

But Cher is......... Well I'm not gonna tell you!!!!!

Hope

You

Enjoyed

The

Chapter!!!!!!!!!!(sorry!!:[)