Bad suprises

Hey guys since I have some time on my hands i decided to write a chapter I love u guys so so so so much!!!!!

- enjoy!!!!:8) glasses rock!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Alexis POV.

I went downstairs to the restaurant and sat with the rest of them.

"So Lexis do you want to go to the park with us today!?" Louis asked

"Sure if you would let me take a shower and do my hair then I would be ready to go!!" I said devouring into my pancakes.

I finished with the pancakes and went back to our room grabbing a towel leggings and an oversized sweater because it is gonna be 48* today.

I got in the shower and did my routine.

I got out dried got into my clothes and started curling my hair putting on a little waterproof mascara on to because you never know if your gonna get wet.

I grabbed my phone put on my cross necklace put on my neon green BRIGHT boots and made my way downstairs.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*at the park:)*

We got to the park and I began running around the trail for excersise and because I'm running a 13 mile marathon next year.

I stopped when I reached 10 miles which took me about an hour and went back.

"Lexis where we're you?" Louis asked

"running for a 13 mile marathon I'm running next year." I said to him

"Lex we have bad news the hospital called" El took a deep breath "Our parents are d-dead."

I fell to the ground and passed out

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Lexis please wake up please!!" Louis screamed crying

"W-what happened!" then I realized mom and dad are dead I ran to Louis's arms and cried my heart out.

"It's okay lexis tomorrow were flying back and seeing them." he said

"Ok tomorrow. " I said determined while sniffling.

I looked in his beautiful eyes and started leaning in.

We kissed and I felt sparks going down my back which made me shiver.

"Alexis Maria Lloyd will you be my girlfriend."Louis asked me

"Yes."

We kissed again and I thought this was a start to my new life when......... snap snap snap

"$H*T!!" we screamed at the same time then jumped up into the car and off leaving everyone else there shocked.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

There it goes! Please give me a couple name for then I already thought of Lexis but that won't work please think of some for me PLEASE!!!!!!

Nothing's fine I'm torn!!!;(

-love from me the geeky luvchristmas:8) glasses rock!!!!!!!