Nap time!!!:)

Hey guys so I'm gonna do short multiple chapters for a few days to finish this story up!! So enjoy!!

**********************************************************************************

Alexis pov.

Me and Cher dried off after we went on the slides. I was feeling tired so I told Cher that I was going to take a shower then take a nap. I walked upstairs quickly because it was freezing and walked into my room which was heated thank god!! I closed the door admiring the room it was all white with cool paint splatters everywhere. It was a black floor. The comforter on my be was a light purple. So like every shelf and my tv were purple. I walked into the bathroom getting leggings and an oversized cream sweater with undergarments. The bathroom was the complete opposite of the bedroom. It had black walls with a white paint splattered floor. I took off my clothes and enjoyed my nice warm shower.

*********AFTER SHOWER********

I got out of the shower and dried off. (A/N I'm going to my friends house right now and it smells like buttery popcorn!! And we're in the middle of nowhere right now because she lives in the countryside!!!!:) )

I walked back into my room after I brushed my hair and turned on the tv. It was an interview of one direction. And it was live. I looked at Louis and he looked so sad and tired. That made me realize how lonely I was. I quickly brushed that thought away got under the blankets and went to sleep!!!

Sorry late upload but two more chapter of this book than its over!!:( ok bye!!!:) $)