Joking or lying??!

Hey guys I had such a good idea so I just had to post another chapter this will be a twist I was watching somthing on you tube guess!!!! Bye

Enjoy

The

Story!!!!!!!

Alexis pov.

Cher Lloyd was my sister!!!!!! I just sat there in shock.

"I'm kidding but this is your real sister that's my best friend, Eleanor come out!" Cher said as a light brunette came out with palish tannish skin.

"Hi you must be Alexis Lloyd but now a Calder I'm your long lost sister Eleanor!" she said. She must be like the nicest person in the world!!!!

"Hi Eleanor I'm Alexis nice to meet you!" hugging her

We laughed shared our phone numbers and went back to the seats to watch Justin Bieber and Nikki minaj.

We got back and I introduced them to her. Her and Niall hit it when they first saw each other becaus they both started hyperventilating about how awesome Justin Bieber was.

We enjoyed the show until album of the year came.

"Our nominees are one direction single take me home,(pretend), Taylor swifts album red, Justin biebers album believe. Now the moment of truth the album of the year is" she took a pause. "One directions album take me home!!!!!" she yelled into the microphone

We all jumped up and I hugged Louis than Niall after Eleanor was done then zayn then Liam them the curly haired boy Harry styles.

They said how thankful they were and we enjoyed the rest of our night.

Oh and Eleanor is coming on your with us she's sleepin in my hotel room!!!!

(A:N)

A twist there did u see it coming!!!!??????

Tell me if I should add a new charecter in for zayns girlfriend or just stick with Perrie oh and tell me if u want the new charecter what singer or actor should it be!!!!

luvchristmas!!!!:8)