nineteen

"Finally, I'm out of that filthy suit."

Wilbur brushed his arms, wearing a new outfit instead of his L'manburg coat. Now, it was more dark colors, with a long coat and fingerless gloves.

He sighs, with an unusual smile.

Tommy and Wilbur have been exiled for a solid week, and it's already taken a hit on Wilbur. Mentally.

Tommy's been better, especially with the occasional visits from you and Tubbo. It kept him from losing hope on things going back to normal.

Wilbur, however, wasn't doing well. The isolation from his own country, the dream that he had wished to create.. gone and taken from him.

And he didn't know how he could take it all back.

Even with all the planning with Technoblade and Tubbo about what to possibly do.. his mind only raced with one idea. An idea that could possibly result in more chaos.

He wanted to destroy it all.

Blow everything up. Leave no scraps behind. He could see it. Even if they were to gain L'manburg back, it would never be the same. It would soon fall into despair once again.

Maybe Eret was right.

Wilbur sighed, running his fingers through his hair. He couldn't stop thinking about what he wanted. He was already collecting several stacks of TNT, and planning each calculated step into putting it all underneath the ground.

With one single button, alone and idle in a closed off room, Wilbur could soon just walk in.. and set everything ablaze.

It seemed like the only way in his mind. It's what he wanted. This is what's needed.

It was never meant to-

"Wilbur?"

Wilbur freezes upon hearing a voice. Turning, he's met with Tommy, who looked oblivious to all the thoughts that were circling in Wilbur's mind. Fish in a bowl, swimming countless loops.

Tommy had a concerned expression on his face.

"You doing okay?"

Wilbur tried to hide it all at first.

"I-.. Y-Yeah, I'm fine."

"Where's Technoblade?"

"Uhh, getting some more materials for me. For our plan."

Tommy perked up at this.

"Do we have a plan now?"

"..Yeah, I guess we do, for now."

Wilbur could see Tommy light up with excitement, and even see a glimmer in his eyes.

Oh, the poor child.. He has no idea.

"Well, what's the plan?? Come on, tell me!"