epilogue

You softly opened your eyes.

You were met with sunlight. Birds chirped just outside the window, as you laid flat on a small bed.

The sunlight was blinding at first, and you rose your hand to your eyes to cover it. That's when you take notice of the bandages wrapped around your arms.

However.. despite the peaceful quiet around you, several emotions swept through you suddenly.

You needed a moment to cry.

It wasn't a hard cry, but rather a quiet one. You let a few tears slip down your eyes and down past your ears, dropping to the pillow underneath. Your bandaged hands wiped your eyes after a few minutes, trying to relax.

Soon enough, you rose from your pillow. You noticed a plate of your favorite breakfast food on the table across you, along with a note.

Getting up, you take the note and read it.

"Good morning, (Y/N)!

I made you breakfast! You were pretty knocked out, so everyone's outside waiting for you. Hope the food's good! Love you, kiddo!

~Phil <3"

You smile at the note, and eat the food. It was delicious! Just how you liked it.

Once you were done, you got dressed and headed out of the room. You didn't recognize the house you were in, but the indications around you made you think it was Phil's.

Walking over to the front door, you opened it, and immediately heard the sounds of your friends.

"-Come on, Tommy, tell us!"

"No! It's our private business, you can't know-"

"But we wanna hear how you two got together!!"

"Tubbo, for the last time, I'm not-"

You chuckled, deciding to barge in.

"I confessed through a letter."

Everyone outside turned to you. There was Tubbo, Ghostbur, Phil, Ranboo, and even Techno.

Tommy was the first to rush to you, hugging you tightly.

"Darling! You're awake!"

Tubbo's eyes sparkled at your interaction, and Phil crossed his arms.

"How was breakfast?"

"It was great, Phil! Thank you.."

Phil smiled warmly.

"Your welcome, kid. Anything for the family."

You matched his same smile after that, almost brought to tears. You suddenly felt a cold breeze next to you, and you noticed Ghostbur hugging your side.