dare 45

SamanthaBache2: I dare Marco and Tom to be lock in a room for 24 hours.

Demon Marco: Where the fuck is he at *gets his fire power out in rage*

Paloma: Ah shit here we go again. Someone put him down.

Beast wirt: Make sure he doesn't burn the house down and Cipher make a room to make sure they don't get out.

Bipper: Already got that ready and Tom is coming here in a few seconds.
*few seconds later a portal from the underworld opened and Tom appears*

Tom: Why hello everybody. I didn't think you guys want me for something.

Bipper: Oh we just need you in a room my dear friend.

Tom: What room?

Paloma: This one *she kicks Marco and Tom in the room and immediately locks both of them in and all the bad end friends could hear them both yelling at each other and could hear things breaking. Then everyone could hear different screams that didn't sound like Marco and Tom... it sounded like the screams from hell*

Mewberty Star: Okay that's creepy. Why is there different people screaming?

Paloma: Oh easy I might sound like a nerd when I'm going to day this. When a fire demon kills a human they get to keep their souls and their pain and make someone else feel their pain for all eternity and don't know which one of them is using it but if they do then they could feel the humans souls what kind of pain they want through in their life time.

Ice finn: that's pretty upsetting.

Paloma: well that's what fire demons not my problem and they are the most demons who can't even hold they're angry... It can be pretty annoying.

Beast wirt: yeah and I'm sure the half shadow dream demon have the most potty mouth.

Paloma: oh shut the fuck up whatever. Anyways remember guys ask and dare in the comments and I write them next time.

Birthday Mabel: oh and if you're lonely in Valentine's Day don't worry you guys can come and join me in the party room where you can meet a friend and have a nice day even though you don't have valentines you will at least get to have a great party time with me and with new friends.

Paloma: you really want to make people happy don't you.

Birthday Mabel: yes and you can stop me.

Paloma: I know that. Anyways I hope you guys have a great valentine's day even though it could be bad I hope this chapter makes you happy and hoping that my future will make you smile. Anyways see you guys next time bye. Also sweet nightmares🖤