ch.26

Umm so pls don't just read and make the comment section a ghost empty. I would love to hear all your opinions. This will make it better.

________________________________

Your pov:

"I never been this furious that i am right now. How can they. I get that she is being better then me but the hell they can't degrade me over nothing. I am my own person no one i mean no one can make me feel like shit they are making and i tried making it better then it is. I tried talking to them like a civilized person i am but no they have to go and over step that thing right. After i came from hospital they promised me that nothing like this will happen and I'm not going to lie but they were true their words. I just can't there iw this voice in me that say let them be and leave the group amd then there is this voice that say no and give them again a try or make them like they were again."

That was my explanation to why i want to leave BTS to none other then the person who asked me to be with them. Yeah you guess right its bang pd.

"Hmm y/n i will not tell you to stay cause seriously i am ashemed of myself that they did something like this but i will also say that don't leave them cause i know that they love you. If you leave the group literally they will be crushed." He said

"I know but i want to be selfish I want to be selfish for once and let them feel what I am feeling right now. Is there any way that I can make them feel what I am feeling right now or can we do something." I said.

"Yeah we can pretend like you are leaving them and you can go on vacation something like that  or you can cut connections with them for some time. They will actually get what they are doing right now to you and i know that they will get what they did to you CAUSE they are my boys so yeah that's the only thing that can happen right now." He said suggesting.

"Can I take a both options in consideration. Like I want to go look around for inspiration and and getting the huge block of brain right now soyeah I will go somewhere and cut my connections all like I never knew them so can you take the rest for like one month please can I pretty please."

"Obviously y/n no comments needed. Just tell me where you going or you staying. I don't want you go missing and them caught by saesangs." He said

" Oh yeah of course. Umm so i get this idea that we can tell the huge gossip girl that I'm leaving them. And going on a hiatus and let me tell you it won't even take one minute whole company will know this." I said while laughing.

" Are you serious the gossip travel this fast. Then why can't they work this fast i think i have to make them tight. Well thanks y/n to come and tell me what's in your mind cause i really don't want you to leave them." He said with an unknown emotion in his eyes.

" No fret, i just don't want to take an action when anger and disappointment was clouding my mind cause i know i might regret that decision afterwards. And can you keep the tabs of thia girl named Jessie, I don't know why but she gave me false gut feelings." I said to him

"Yeah will do."

You came out of the office to find the company's biggest gossip girl outside. You smiled to yourself. I am going out to the stairs looking to phone like someone is calling you aur your going to to call someone. And to your amazement she actually so idiot to believe it.

in last you pick your phone and placed it on your ear "hello sejin oppa I just want to thank you for this time taking care of me I am leaving BTS and this time I am really serious over it. Cause past last year I am noticing that they are treating me really bad and I don't want to be treated like that so I talked with bang pd nim and we came to this conclusion that it will be good to leave them. Actually I don't but they forced me to be like that and also I am going on hiatus so I will love nobody will contact me, I want to be left alone for some time in peace so and also bang PD nim me to tell you that he want you in his office to talk about my leave. I will take care of myself please go talk to him and this is my farewell to you. bye"

In last you end up calling him for real not knowing he was in a car with them jessie included. And the hell phone was on speaker.

HELLO GUYS SO HERES A NEW UPDATE AND ACTUALLY I FIND MY GOOGLE KEYBOARD USEABLE FOR ONCE CAUSE I GET TO SAY WHAT I WANT TO WRITE AND IT TYPES IT AUTOMATICALLY IN DRAFTS SO I FUCKING LOVE THIS AND GUESS WHO IS GOING TO UPDATE FROM NOW ON. SORRY IF I MAKE IDIOT OF MYSELF CAUSE I GET TO KNOW THIS LATE BUT GUESS WHAT NOBODY BORN KNOWING EVERYTHING IN ADVANCE SO I'M GOING ON MY JOURNEY FOR EXPLORING THINGS AND YOU GO READING THIS BOOK💜💜💜💜💜💜💜