ch.28

READ THE AUTHOR NOTE IN THE END ITS IMPORTANT. NOW ENJOY.^_^

________________________________

In the morning you were waiting for your flight to get announced. While sitting you thought what you will do. Everyone knows that bang pd made you come back. Bts was guilty of what they did. Armys were relentless cause of what they did they scolded them and strted trens like #youdidy/nwrong #makehercomeback and many more.

Its really funny to see that they really like me more then bts just a tid bit. But now you just sat and think when your flight got announced.

(Choose whichever you like)

Nobody knows how you looked now so you thought nobody will be there when you got Seoul but noo you get surprised with many armys there. They were shouting welcome back y/n. While you stopped to get photos clicked one small girl came to you running but stopped by security.

You asked security to let her come. You bend on her eye level and asked. " Hello little cutie what's your name" you asked while cooing. " Eonnie my name is haeun." She giggled so cutely while scrunching her nose."awww thats a cute name for a cute girl." You giggled but then took her hand in your asking where her guardian is she pointed towards a lady looking not so younger then you." Are you the eonnie of this cutie here."

"Oh yes I'm my name is naeun. Thanks for talking to her she's your fan for a long time.sh-" the little girl interrupted her "eonnie i love you soo much that i was ready to give those boys a great beating. Ask for me if they do something again. I will shoo them. Guys are bad." You laughed while others around us just awwed.

" Its ok i will handle them but i will remember this details. Now i really have to go. Byee haeun cutie and byye naeun take care of you and her". Just after that you turned and made a stoic face when in van. you finally going to company but not the dorm cause you moved out. So just gone to tell bang pd that you will be continuing from tomorrow.

(Time skip brought to you by my laziness)

In the office you were talking with bang pd about your decision not knowing bts is behind the screen." So y/n you told me after 6 months you will tell me your final decision. I told you the truth from start to end I'm not in favour of you nor theirs. Just tell me what you say."

He looks at you with so much seriousness taht you don't want to strech this talk out and be straight." I want to leave BTS once and for all" he was shocked but still nodded and said" can you give me a reason". The boys behind the screen shocked became statues not believing what they heard you say.

" From where do you want me to start lets get it start from start like from the very first time we met. Jungkook shi was always angry at me said bad about me. Then that hospital accident. I really was broke that day on top of that i really believed them what they promised. I thought i found my family again but no they proved me wrong and shattered it in pieces. Not giving a shit to what i will feel like. I never said them that you can't talk to her i never did i swear its the thing that they lied to me. They said they have meetings with you when i need them and in last found them in the pet cafe with her. It hurted me everytime to see it. It hurted me to hear them say bad about me when i was not it hurted me when thry left me alone after promising me that they will never do this. When i wanted them they were never there. I get why that was happening but still it was a lot wrong. Then that feeling of them not wanting me prooved it when yoongi shi always be with her and not even come to me or take my side after knowing that she was wrong. I gave it a thought hell i think it about everytime and i think its best i leave them cause they not only broke my heart twice but this time me and my trust too. So i don't know if that can't be a good reason then what it will be."

Bang pd gave you papers to sign. And you signed them quickly." Bye my past sucky life and bye my worst and best nightmare BTS." You signed and just left the office leave the boys crying to what they did. It was late to say sorry now to be guilty and fix what they messed. And its only them who they can blame.

But one of them was more guilty then others that if he had gave you more attention and more time you might be in a relationship and after what he said that night he really screwed himself. He regret what he did and longed for what he might have if this never happened.

He left shattered in that office.

-----------2 yrs later----------

You still meet them sometimes but you ignore them like a thin air. You won many awards cause of these song that made you remember them. After the news broke of you leaving them many army's cried many hated you and many supported you in this decision. Even after a year of you leaving them every interview  which you attend mention them and same goes to them.

When you first saw them they looked like ghosts. Some looked like they lost too much weight. Yoongi oppa looked like he got more paler then before. Jin oppa lost his jokes and eating habits. Namjoon oppa lost his will to make songs. Jhope oppa lost his hope. Jimin oppa lost his emotions. V oppa lost his weird side. And jungkook oppa looks like he lost himself.

You rethought of what you did was wrong or not but when you think more you get only one conclusion. That you should never let anyone else take control of yourself. You should never love someone else so much that you lost yourself in it. You just got one award for being #1 on billboard. With your single "too good at goodbyes".

(This song is very cool)

You produced many other songs some raps some vocal and some mixed telling all the haters that you don't need others. Then you got the daesang with your new song ft. Yoenjun of TXT. Naming "little do you know".

You were happy with your life and still missing that one piece of your heart that belongs to that one person of the group you left. You left your heart with him that day. The night you both left together. Is the night you gave your heart to him. As you say that

𝔑𝔬𝔱 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶 𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔶 𝔥𝔞𝔰 𝔞 𝔣𝔞𝔦𝔯𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔞𝔩𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤.

ANY QUESTIONS ACCEPTED HERE.

FINALLY THIS STORY CAME TO AN END BUT DON'T BE SAD. I FROM THE STARTING WANT SOMETHING DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS AND THIS IS MY VERSION OF DIFFERENT HOPE YOU LIKED IT TILL THE END. IF YOU ARE SAD THEN CHEACK OUT MY OTHER BOOK CAUSE I'M GONNA START MAKING IT NOW 3 CHAPTERS ARE ALREADY UP. ITS A FUN FF I WANT TO READ AND I REALLY SUPPORT 3 PEOPLE IN THIS JOURNEY OF MINE WHO I WILL NEVER FORGET AND THE SUPPORT THEY GAVE ME. THESE PEOPLE ARE http-barbie
SydSyd97  and kookiesandbear