ch.10

Time skip to you coming back from vacation.

Its been a week since we first met. Yeah, I've met them often before to but that was in my dreams😂😂. So its time to go back to practise y/n you can't just stop it cause you have added in a boy group nd that not being b fucking ts.

"Y/n will you come to our dorm today for movie?" jin. Yeah i lie in my own house cause i want my privacy and add that i don't want to be called a bich for staying with them. " No oppa i hv a lot to do at home so i will be going back to my house tho i will come tomorrow promise". Just as you said this jin's eyes goes from gloomy to excited.

"What should i make for tomorrow then lets make (f/d) (favourite dish). Or we can go to park or we can do this....." The list goes on as jin is very excited. You just pack your bag and bid everyone good night and was walking home thinking about a lot of things , debut concert and the fan meet after that being on top of the list. As your debut coming closer you became more nervous of what's going to happen.

          --------------- time skip ----------------

"Y/n remember to breathe." j-hope making fun of you as you were nervous as hell of what will be the reaction of army as they get to know YOU a GIRL is their new member. You have seen many polls and what people talks while you disguise yourself behind your fan account to know all the info about what ARMY thinks about you.

As they don't know whether it'll be a boy or a girl tho most army said it will be a boy and they will praise him like a god too as someone joining their group after them debuting for like 7 years so the person must be a god according to them. But being a continuous person you never thought like that. You were going to perform on DNA, MIC DROP and DYNAMITE.

YOUR OUTFITS

DNA:

MIC DROP:

MIC DROP:

DYNAMITE:

DYNAMITE:

You were fully prepared to go onto the stage not knowing what is going to happen to you the instant you come into the limelight

HOLLA GUYS. CONGRATULATIONS FOR BTS STILL BEING NO.1 IN BILLBOARDS.AND PLEASE BE INTERACTIVE TOWARDS ME I NEED ASSURANCE THAT YOU GUYS LIKE IT OR NOT CAUSE I'M VERY INSECURE OF WHAT I WRITE.

question: what do you think will happen next ?