ch.15

This chapter contain a lot of images so enjoy.

--------------------------------------------------------------

No one pov:

When jimin and y/n came back everyone was relaxing and was having their drinks as usual. You gave tae a pointy look and just huff and puff your cheeks. All were confused but then when jimin gave him a smirk he understood everything. And the war broke. All were laughing at how cute tae look while one moment playfully beating jimin and the next pleading with you for getting mercy.

You on other hand was enjoying all of this the time you have with everyone else most importantly him. Even if you give him one or two side glances he doesn't get to notice it. Either you are very good at sneaking glances or he is pure dumb in this field. You have a company party coming for the foundation celebration and you have to get dressed so yoh were mentally thinking what to wear on the way back home.

(P.s. I'm not the one of girls who shuffle their whole wardrobe i just go straight and pick anything or mismatch. Just me being very lazy)

Jimin's pov:

Its the day of party and the dress code was very intresting this year. Black turtle neck suits and for girls same but a dress. The theme i like it classy and sexy at same time. "Hyung what are you wearing i am soo confused. Where are you hyung~." Jungkook said.

"In the closet kookie. Same i was thinking the same what to wear with everything omg i have to set a meeting fast for this. I can't decide."

Seven dorks.

Everyone what you guys
Are wearing. I'm confused.

Destroyer:

Black turtle neck with suit.

Scarybutcutehyung:

Same.

Sunshine:

^^

Pink Princess:

Oh I'm keeping it a
secret so that after
you see me you all go
wide mouth. *Hair flip*

Gucci:

Oh thanks hyung for
telling how good i will
look cause i wear
anything and still look good.

Thanks for not helping
at all jin hyung and tae

I was thinking why do i even ask. Signing i look at jungkook." So what you are gonna wear." I asked. " Simple turtle neck and suit as everyone. You should wear that too." He said smiling. Suddenly my phone tinged and i looked at messages.

Seven dorks.

G

ucci:

Anyone thinking what
y/n will wear cause to
say the truth i am.

I didn't even see the replies but surely they made a good discussion over it. Yes we have a group without y/n. And one with her. Lets just see what happens and just wear anything.

Your pov:

Hmm so after thinking it for long i settled with this.(its my personal style so if you want to imagine anything else you are free souls).