ch.25

"Y/n this is not how you behave. We all are exhausted but still keep your bitchy behaviour at bay when meeting others thats not something i will tolerate."
He said and you laughed at it.
You were very mad at him when you said.

"Me and bitchy. Tch i think oppa you should go to doctor for checkup cause this hoe is causing your braincells to die. Go to doctor and all of you get them restored." Everyone was angry at you even Jessie was glaring at you but you don't give a shit and exited the room going towards the car so that you can go home back. You moved into dorm with them last year but now you just want to move back to your house near company.

You packed all of your things everything. Made a small nite knowing they will coe to you when come back.

"Whoever read this note I'm telling you I'm nit gonna endure this shitty behaviour you are giving me. You don't want to talk fine by me cause I'm fed up of this behaviour you guys are giving me. So i thought that I'll let that hoe of your friend should move in with you cause I'm not needed anymore so.. i am leaving this dorm and make sure she gets what i left cause she always do this so hope you have a better stay with her. And last but not least don't talk to me unless very important I do not want to see any of your faces."

You left the dorm with sejin oppa behind you. He knows everything and was only the sane one to get what is happening. So he didn't stop you from moving.

Namjoon's pov:

We were very happy with jessie. I don't know why but after sometime i get this feeling that I'm doing something wrong. I don't get why y/n is so bad towards jessie she is soo cute and good. I was thinking this when i heard jimin say

"Jungkook don't you think y/n is being a bitch just like jessie said she is being a child who wants our attention whole day. She is just uhhhh." "Umm hyung we should not talk about her like that. She might have her own reasons to behave like that. I'm going to y/n i heard from a staff that she was having problems with her new song."

What y/n was having problems whenever in the past she had them she would come straight to us. Did we seriously behaving bad towards her or....

Your pov:

I've been with yoenjun for quite some time now cause we have to dance together in a award function. I have seen that the guys have been noticing that something is wrong and I'm particularly ignoring them. They might have been idiots to not notice it till now cause even ARMYS have noticed it a long time ago. But who cares now.

I really was mad at them and changed my whole song and wrote something new something that tells what I'm feeling for somedays now. Something that releases my internal emotions. Something close to my heart.

I was waiting in the room in a corner all set just waiting to go for perform next. Mine performance is with yoenjun. I was soo excited for it and here comes the pain in the ass. She just with one look of one millisecond makes my whole week bad.

I just scoffed and still be on my phone. Waiting for yoenjun to come."y/n we need to talk." Jin oppa said. " Oppa~ why talk to her she just disrespect you. I heard from someone that she even backbitch about you to people." Jessie said giving your anger a full fledged swing. And your phone goes flying as you throw it and it smashed just beside her on the wall. She was trembling.

"And if you just utter one more word let me tell you that phone will be replaced by a knife and i will not miss this time. And tell me the name of that someone you mentioned cause they are asking for a good ass Whooping for lieing to people who are very useless who wants to take what is of others and and now pls don't be like a baby and start crying cause i hate it. And let me tell you once and for all. Don't irritate me for no reason cause i can yeet your head in seconds if i want to just that i am being a civilized person to not do it. Leave me alone."

Everyone was shook of what happened and on the perfect time yoenjun came to pick you up. You have one performance with him one with other members of txt.

After that you just wait to finish all performances with bts and thank god they didn't said a thing or you might have punched them right on their face.

You got home and rethink things and came to a conclusion. You never want that to happen but still they broke you. Broke your trust in them. You gave them chances many of them not one or two but many. Now you just can do this and you set an appointment with bang pd the next day to tell him that you wanted to

Leave BTS.

HELLO GUYS I KNOW THIS IS VERY DRASTIC BUT WHERE'S THE FUN IN SAME OLD STORIES WITHOUT TWISTS AND TURNS. DON'T BE SILENT AND COMMENT MORE I LOVE IT. HOPE YOU STAY WITH THIS CAUSE I NOW RECONSIDER MY DECISION OF ENDING IT😁😁