ch.3

Rm's pov~

We are all in the cab on the way to company but mostly of us were either half dressed getting dressed in the van like jin hyung, hoseok hyung and jimin while some came in their nightwear like taehyung, yoongi hyung and jungkook. While i am neither dressed nor under dressed i am in middle i guess.

-----------

We all were in the office and bang pd told us all a thing that literally ask for a clap he want to join a new member in our group and on top of it she is a "GIRL". How can this even happen we have been together with each other for like more that 8 yrs now. We are so famous so why? Why do we need an extra member to be added on?

Jungkook's pov~

Wtf is bang pd thinking? Is he out of his mind? I can't accept that how can he just make decisions on our behalf we hold some power also we are world famous.(guys i am not saying that jk will think like that its just imaginary so don't sue me 😭😭).

"I can't accept that. Pd nim i respect you.... A lot but this i don't get why you are adding one person and why it has to be a GIRL. Are we not successful enough that you want to add someone in our group. " I asked as I can't just keep those feelings to myself, i can see it all of the hyung were also thinking this.

"Hmmm~ i know jungkook you are thinking like i took your rights out of your hands or i took the decision for you guys not giving you a chance to choose but trust me i am doing this for you guys . I know that for writing songs you all have to experience things or else you won't get to write the lyrics or sing the melodies to its fullest. By adding a girl in your group you guys will get new experiences and that's what i want you all to experience." He said

"So who is this girl that you want to add in our group? At least we hold this much to know about her before handed". What how can namjoon hyung even say that is he taking it seriously or not.

Just when jungkook was thinking about all this things jin senses that and hold his hand and his eyes telling him to accept the reality. They can't say no to him, he was the one who put them together ,taking care of them, cheering them up.

" Her name is y/f/n. Trainee for 4 yrs and on top of the list for 4 yrs. She will be having the position of rapper, dancer, female visual and sub vocalist. She is 21 yrs old. And rest i think you all should get along on your own."

Wait a sec she is 21 means she will be the new maknae no. No. No. This can't happen nooooooo..........

Bts pov~

While bang pd was telling us about her we heard a knock on door. Then a girl enter. "Fuck she is so beautiful. Who is she?? Is she our new member" everybody thought except jungkook he was in his own worlds to notice. Suga pulled on glasses so it looks like he is sleeping but all bts know that something else is happening behind those glasses. She stood there still like she had seen a ghost her eyes so wide that they can fall out of the socket of her skull. She stood there in her own world until bang pd said her to sit. Suddenly she snapped out of world and bowed to her greeted us and sit beside jin hyung and in front of me. She was kinda... Nervous.

"So y/n how is your day?" He asked y/n smiling."It is fine sir.umm... actually i was thinking to come to you today and then you called me." She said. "Why do you want to come to me y/n? Is someone bothering you cause you never come to me?"

"Ah.. about that......." She said shifting in her seat anybody can tell she is uncomfortable with us here " You can tell y/n they are not gonna make fun of it".bang pd reassuring her then we can see a confident look on her face but there is also a look of something, something like........ Frustration.

"Ok so i wanted to ask that sir when am i gonna debut. I work hard and for the past 4 years i have been a very good trainee, on the top of the list if you ask me to do anything else i do it and always try my best to put forward. So where am i lacking what am i doing wrong that I can't debut but other can. Pls if you tell me i can correct it."

Just as she said this bang pd chuckled and told her that she will debut. The look on her face is of a 5 yr old in the candy store or of you can say that when a person achieve his goals we can see stars in her eyes as she looked excited but what she doesn't know that she will debut in an already 7 yrs ago debuted group which is full of boys now its time we were curious how she will react.

"So y/n i have to tell about your debut. You will debut in a group. You will be the rapper, dancer, female visual and sub vocalist." Band pd said as she cutted him mid way "female visual sir am i debuting in a coed group??" As she questioned we all know something gonna happen..... either it will be good or it will be a disaster.

Hello guysss so hows your life going. Hope you all are safe and away from corona. So when i started writing this it looks short soo i added some length to it hope you all enjoy it.

BORAHAE 🙆🙆💜💜