ch.4

Your pov~

"female visual sir am i debuting in a coed group??" I was soo confused but still ok with the fact it's a coed group.

"So y/n just don't freak out but you are gonna debut with bts in their next concert." He took a long pause which gave me a second to take in what he just said i am..... debuting with......BTS!!!!!

"Sir i know you like to do pranks but its serious why would i... Nobody can debut with them as they already debuted years ago." Omo please say its a prank.pls.pls.pls. "umm we decided like me and the gov that they will renew their contract after adding you as a new member.

Jungkook's pov ~

We just wait for her to say anything she sit there in her seat, eyes wide, mouth flung open, 10,000 thought coming at once and then here the words came.

"Sir, are you being serious its not a joke you are adding me for renewing their contract. What do you think ARMY will react like, why do they even need me in their group they are more successful than others right now they are international stars it's not a big deal sir they are role model for like million of people adding me, it will cost them their hard work of years and they will lose fans dramatically. I think u should reconsider this matter sir i can wait for my debut but debuting with them...... it will cost all of us and there will be nothing to gain and in last i don't want to snatch their positions most likely to be the youngest i can't take this offer." She said this as she is rapping.

Woah i never thought like this. she is soo cool. Yes ik i am a little sensitive to sharing position of being the golden maknae  for ages but we need a change we need something new in our group.

"Y/n i think its good for all of us. I know you are a little upset but see it from another aspect they might love you they might fall all over you or they might make you feel comfortable as you know ARMYs are soo supportive. And about the position you are not snatching them they will be given to you, we will give you happily. About my position you can be silver maknae if it's ok with you." I said to comfort her when she said those things there somewhere in my heart know she is the best thing that will happen to us.

Your pov~

Just what is happening here with me am i dreaming or something or i hit my head and died and god thinks that i am pitiful so he is making my wishes come true. How can i live a life which i only read in ffs not talkin' about the smut tho i really want that to happen.😏😏 Omo y/n how can you just think about this in this situation.

" I am damn sure one of you might oppose this idea-" before you finish your sentence jin cut you " why would we oppose you are a great dancer can sing on top of that can rap too. You know many languages. Pls help me with English cause I don't want to know many". Omo omo omo.

I can happily die in this moment. Jin KIM FUCKING SEOKJIN TALKED TO ME AND ASKED TO ME BE HIS ENGLISH TEACHER!!!!!  ok y/n clam down you are deciding your future here there is no time to go all fangirling here."so y/n are you ready to be a part of bts" jhope asked "yes i am, please treat me well i am in your care from now on" you just said instantly not giving a shit to your other self who was just screaming at you for accepting the offer.

Afterwards i got out of the office but the things were a little different now. The hell what am i gonna do. I am being a new member of a group that literally is known by everyone in the world. Omg and the thing bang pd said in last blowed my mind.

Jimin pov~

Ok everything was going ok but one thing caught my attention. " Umm y/n you have to  start your new schedule with them from tomorrow onwards start to be more considerate over your image now. Don't be a goof be mature and don't make things hard for them so i am planning a vacation for you all to get to know better here's the tickets to jeju island you are going tomorrow morning and the other things will be told afterwards. Now go back and pack your bags." Bang pd said. What the hell how did he- he was soo sure of her and us being ok with the plan that he planned that vacation before hand. Nobody said anything so i thought its ok for all.

(Time skip brought to you by jimin's jams)

We all were in our own rooms and packing our bags talking about all the airport looks and all. I got in jk's room. He was packing black underwear (if you are an true army you will remember this 😏😏😏). I just sat besides him. "Jungkook are you really ok with a girl literally a girl being in our group we have been with each other like 8 years now are you not uncomfortable with this." Just as i was talking all of the others came too. " 

Hello everyone so. I know i took it long but the things will get faster in future. So hope you like it.