ch.22

Its almost Christmas and I've been in a flurry to find everyone their presents. Its hella hard to find them gifts that they will like. I want to give them something special that is something close to their hearts or something or something they will use. I remember when i was small my mom used to say if you have to give someone gift you should give something they use.

(Its actually true my mom say this on my friend's birthdays resulting in me buying them customised mugs or sometimes shoes)

Umm lets go with the flow and see what i can actually give them. We all are in dorm chilling but as usual yoongi oppa is in his home studio and hobi and jimin oppa is in dance room. I'm with others in living room.

"Who will you give gifts to and what?" I asked. " To Who will YOU give the gift?" Namjoon oppa asked. " Hmmmm my question's answer with a question good good. But its a secret to whome i will give the gift to." You just laughed and he looked at you with 😑.

"Y/n what will you like to have as a gift?" Yoongi oppa asked while dinner. "Hmmmm lets see chocolates. I love chocolate and i love white chocolate too. And yeah i love almond chocolate too. But let me tell you i hate mint chocolate." You said and thats what broke the silence on dining table. "Why y/n its soo good you can taste sweetness of chocolate and what is left is mint in your mouth in last". "Hobi oppa thats what toothpaste is already for. Its like someone who doesn't like to brush just mixed his favourite thing chocolate with it so he can take a chocolate brush but hell you can't do this to chocolate. its unfair to it." You replied.

"Yeah its just too much for chocolate. I actually hate it and i will try to brush with mint chocolate for once but i will never eat it cause its too much injustice." Namjoon oppa just added and thats when hell broke all of you guys get on the decision that nobody will talk bad about mint chocolate and the one who wants to eat it will eat it outside of house and will not store it. That being said all of them just got distracted by the idea of Christmas presents.

On the day of Christmas you dressed nicely and the present you brought them all sitting under the tree you all decorated with each other's help excluding namjoon oppa cause he broke the decorations and one branch of the tree which is now on the back side of the tree so no one notice it.