ch.6

We are at airport now manager nim said i will go last so i was sitting there for people to go and then i can also go they didn't get to know how the armys get to know that bts is coming to airport but there were like hundreds of them there. All of them shine like diamond while walking in with their hands waving at them hobi oppa smiling tae oppa doing chicken dance. When i was getting out i see one passport in the van and thought it will be of namjoon oppa and guess what it is. (Lol we all know how many times this have happened😂😂😂). You took it and came out going to the check in point where you found a lot of people standing your wild guess was bts. That seems to be true while you get close to them.

"Oh my gawd namjoon how many times this will happen now"jin oppa said. " I am now immune to this its nothing new" while yoongi oppa said this you see namjoon oppa standing in the middle with people scolding him and he looked so sad and guilty that because of his clumsiness others have to get worried.

"Opppaaaaa~~ you might be finding this. I found this in the van while i was coming out." Just as you hand him his passport back he looked like was gonna cry right now as all the relief flushed over him and others. Even tho they scold him but deep inside they care for him and want him to take care of things.

"Thanks y/n now lets go or we might get late." All things went smooth like butter. It was a new experience for you as you were sitting in first class. Its like all expensive and extraordinary. You were sitting beside yoongi. It was quiet but not awkward now that you notice that you never really talked with him as he was always either sleeping or just sitting in the corner being unbothered just like him.

"Yoongi oppa do you not like me??" U asked "............." "Umm its ok I think you are very uncomfortable and tired i get it i will shut my mouth" you said as you thought his silence tells you to just shut and mind your own business. "Its not that i hate or something its just that i don't know how i should react you see you were doing great in the industry and suddenly you get to know one person is being added in the group and on top of that a girl in all boys group. I just I don't know I don't hate you keep that in mind and don't be scared of me i will not bite you unless you disturb me while i am sleeping i am telling you i will bite" at the end he smiled and then it dropped. Awww i like to see him smile more.

When the hostess came back i can literally see her showing her massive chest to yoongi oppa and him not giving a shit

When the hostess came back i can literally see her showing her massive chest to yoongi oppa and him not giving a shit. He just looked at me and from his eyes i can tell he wants her to go but can't. "Excuse me miss but he don't want anything and likewise me too. Thank you." You said thinking now she will leave but everything don't go as you think right, in last she still stand there waiting for yoongi oppa to say something. " Mam do you need something?" " Oh please i want to talk to him can just shut your mouth and mind your business and let me talk to him." That triggered you and hell how can she just say that to you." Ok here missy i am his personal manager and i have all right to talk on his behalf and you are not doing your job properly and just harassing him can't you see he is uncomfortable. So just take your fucking chest off his face and get lost or i will complaint." Until now everyone was looking at you and bts was seeing this whole drama while having a smirk on their faces thinking " don't mess with our female maknae she will bite".

The hostess was so cheap that she was still standing there staring at oppa and that's it. I looked over seijin oppa and signalled him to do something with her or my protective army mode will come out. He quickly stand up and took that girl in the corner. Yoongi release the breath he was holding for somehow. Suddenly i hear yoongi oppa whisper " my personal manager".

Hearing this i blushed two shades darker of pink and hell i just said that in heat of the situation but now i fully regret it. After sometime I see the same hostess going from my side she has drinks on the trolly  and stopped in front of me "would you like something mam" her smile sooo fake just like her face." Oppa need something?" I asked while looking at yoongi oppa." I will take red wine" he said as he observed the drinks. " Two red wines please". She gave yoongi oppa the glass while winking at him but when it comes to you she purposely spilled the  wine at you. It took you some good 5 second to excess the whole thing but before you say something yoongi spoke." Yaah how can you just do that to her don't you have mind or you lost it in Seoul. This airplane's service is very bad i will tell others and I'll make sure to file a complaint for you to get fired. Now get lost."

Hello so heres a new episode enjoy!!!