Ch.9

(Time skip to last day of vacation)

Your pov~

It's been a whole week since we all are living with each other. Ofcourse its a vacation ik but it feels like i know these guys since ages. They bicker here and there over small things and extremely funny thing is that in the end both party pouts like a child and gets scolded by someone else majorly by jin oppa.

We have gone many places like beaches hobi oppa's favourite restaurant and many more places we have been to sea too to get our fresh food supply of seafood on which namjoon oppa scrunched his face and made a pout but happily dive in ocean to find many crabs and some family according to him.

After we came back with octopus and some conches and some sea urchins. We found crabs too but when we were talking about cooking them namjoon oppa's face made us all to skip it for once, he looked like he will cry if we make them. We were all eating the delicacy of jeju when suddenly jin oppa started speaking.

"Is there someone you love y/n" jin. That made me choke on my rice that i was eating. Fucking where does he get this idea."are you ok y/n" jimin. "Yes I'm thank you. From where did you get this idea oppa that i might love someone". I waited in terror i knew it they might have heard it. I knew i knew it. Stupid dumb y/n why you have to embarrass yourself like this.

"Oh i thought there is nobody in the world who never had a crush or loved someone. So i just asked it." Jin oppa your curiosity will be the death of me. Now all the yes are on me like they will devour me raw. " No oppa, not yet i will find someone tho after the contract will end."

"Oh that reminds me y/n when we first met you mentioned that you are an army. Who is your bias."jungkook. Ok now this is more ackward then the question before and i can just lower my head and suddenly my empty plate and steel chopsticks became the most interesting things in the world for me when i can seriously feel 7 pair of eyes desperately staring at me.

"Umm about this yes I'm an ARMY but about the bias its a secret. I will tell when the time is right. Be curious about it. I will if you bribe me with something specific." All of their faces were the best to see they were all so shocked 😂😂😂.

"Bribe huh what can be better bribe then my beautiful abbs i made them with such hardwork." Jungkook. " No no i will bribe her with a piggy back on my world wide famous back she will love it." Jin. " Oh please she will like my dimples i will let her poke her finger for one week and she will tell me." Joonie. " Is it even a topic who she will choose she will choose me cause if my perfect looks and cute smile. Dream on you nuts" taehyung. "No y/n will tell me i am her sunshine and I'm the person she spends her time the most and we both are great dancers too" jhope. " What I'm also a great dancer but y/n will choose me cause i brought her icecream yesterday and i will today too so see you guys after she tells me." Jimin.

When all of them were bikering i see yoongi oppa just staring at me like he also wants to join but have nothing to say. He was just staring at the members with soo much care in the eyes ignoring the propose of the flight going on but just seeing them with soo much love in eyes.

"Ok ok guys this is enough on the rate that you all fought over it noone gonna get to know to be fair. And thats final no ifs and no buts. Who is on the cleaning duty?"
Just as i asked this nobody met my eyes wile they just look at anything but me. Ohhh so thats what's happening. "So noone ohhh soo bad i was thinking that who ever going to clean i would make a cute cupcake for them. But nobody wants to eat it so i will do all the work on my own then."

Just as i mentioned cupcakes they all started to do work."y/n's cupcakes are the best in the world i can do anything for them". I laughed at the innocence coming out of taehyung oppa's. He is just soo cute.

HELLO FOLKS SO HERE I'M WITH ANOTHER TRASHY CHAPTER THAT NOBODY READS BUT I AM JUST WRITING IT SO SOMEONE READS IT AND BE HAPPY LIKE I GET WHEN I READ IT. HOPE YOU ALL ARE SAFE AND HEALTHY OVER AT HOME. AND ENJOYING OUR #1 BILLBOARD WINS.