2

Did I mention to you how much I hate rich Aristocratic morons, no? Now you know, Why do I have to be here you ask, you see, My name Is Serena Yvonne, I'm 26 years young and Am the heir to Yvonne Enterprises, I'm my parents only daughter and my parents are rich, but then I've never been taught in the ways of the rich, but people really do think I'm some stuck up, Gold digger girl who likes to get all the things in the world, frankly speaking, I'm not, But I do like acting quite the bitch, which is why I've made my whole life in the public a lie, Acting like the bitch they think I am, when I'm nothing like that. lest I'd like to think I'm not one.

I do have a few good friends though, One of which is with me right now, May Maple, Singer, Yep, Singer and she's written 3 albums and I love her songs, Well she's here to Accompany me and she's just like how she is, Closed off and busy writing. I love her for what she does & who she is and she's a lovely soul,

Finally, this stupid party is over, I walk over with May who's busy talking with her other friend, Who I've never met, I've heard that she runs a bakery in Richmond. But right now though I'm walking to one of my prized possessions. My Mercedes Benz SLR Mclaren, In a beautiful satin white, I love the thing, May isn't the biggest fan of this thing because she isn't into cars, but this looks beautiful and sounds just as good.

I start the car and drove out of the convention centre, Right now we're driving through Rodeo Drive, Going towards Richmond, Apparently, May wants to pick up a cake from her friends' bakery and Meet her, I'm jobless so I become her driver, But we did make a pit stop at my Penthouse. Frankly, none of us would like to walk around like Runaway models in gowns, She has a few of her clothes at my place and neither of us wears a lot of makeup so that's taken care of, We again get back on the road and drive off this time I switch cars for a Range Rover, It's currently  6 o'clock in the pm which means rush hour traffic, It sucks.

Finally, we made it to her bakery, which looked pretty nice, But that's not what I noticed first, There were 3 cars parked outside, A very heavily modified R35 GTR, A sleek-looking Maybach S-class and the third one got me hooked, You see I love Porsche and I love the 911, and I especially think that the new 911 turbo s looks really good, But this....this got mama looking at it twice. I own a 911 turbo s, But this one steals the cake for beautiful.

Good Heavens, it was wide, very wide, the 911 is already wider in the haunces with it being the turbo, but this one was ever girthier, the diffuser made of carbon fibre most probably, the glistening deep maroon paint with those crystal flares in them, the Pur Wheels and wheel spacers with the perfect camber, it had better exhausts and I saw an LXXV sticker, which means its tuned and is way too loud for CA, and probably shoots fireballs... not literally. All this with the addition of a ducktail makes the car look sexy here in the evening glow.

"It looks good right?" May said breaking the silence, "it's a work of art" I say, "It's Ash's car" she says, I look at her questioningly, "He runs the Garage Down the street, Very sweet guy" she said, I knew about the garage, Seventy-Five Automotive, I've had a few of my cars serviced there over time, I never knew about this Ash character. It was always Me dropping the car there or them sending a trailer to come and collect the cars.

We both get out of the car and I walk towards the shop, We crossed the road and I openly gawked at the Porsche, It takes effort to get an already good looking car to look this good, Reluctantly I walk into the bakery after May.

Here's something you need to know about May, she's a foodie and I don't really know how she manages to look that good even with the amount of food she eats,

The bakery was very aesthetically pleasing, I found a few customers sitting in there, May immediately ran over to Lillie, Another singer, I've heard her songs as well, we're friends because of May and she's very sweet and talkative, apparently they're working on a single together. So I guess that's why there's so busy, Next to Lillie was as of what I've heard one of the Best Lawyers in California, Never lost a case and fights for only high profile classes, Gladion Aether.