7

I didn't think my life would take such a turn in a month, my productivity has somehow increased over the past month, Serena makes time to come here and spends time with me almost every day, she does her work here sometimes and I would be lying if I said that I wasn't enjoying her company, she's just so much more different to me, most of the people at the shop here even like her, they don't even waste an opportunity to tease either one of us and even Paul joins in on this act....which is very unusual of him.

Sometimes I send flowers to her office or take her out to lunch when she's on break, I would have never done this ever and I probably would never have, I'm telling you she's changing me, and I'm falling for her a little bit more every day and I can't say that I don't like it. We've been to dinners and dates and all the things that you do while dating sometimes even spending time talking under the covers late at night.

Our friends are ecstatic about all this, nowadays Gladion and Gary tend to not come here and disturb me while I'm doing my work listening to the capital FM, London. What? I'm British I've spent my entire childhood listening to them.... also, the global media player is of the best things that I've invested in, I really love the breakfast show with Roman Kemp.

The company's net worth and profits have been skyrocketing partly because I've just been hustling and because of the new employees that we've hired productivity is increasing a lot, I've been doing a lot of thinking and if Serena and I are gonna end up getting married the shell find out about me being the owner of Teal....so I guess I can drop bombs one by one?

So, I spent some time in the afternoon closing most of the exits to the office building from the basement of my office given that I go and work later in my office on the top floor it should be fine, so I start with the collection, now all my cars are used at least for a week in every two months, when you own a lot of cars that's how things work, hey! At least I'm not storing them and never driving them, don't judge me.

I could tell that she was tired when she came into my office in her usual attire, I had already ordered a coffee for her from Starbucks, so I gave it to her as soon as she sat down and made herself comfortable on the couch in my office, she gave me a hug as soon as she entered and pecked me on the cheek.

It was at least 1 hour since she came here apart from the random conversations, she's been awfully silent, so I looked up and noticed that she was literally sleeping, I'm gonna must give her a talk about overworking herself then, *look who's talking* my subconscious said sarcastically, this subconscious is the same thing that makes me buy more cars than what I have, the audacity of it to say I overwork myself.

I get myself up from my table where I was actually working on a presentation for a meeting that Gary has to present at a meeting in Florida...a very major stock company is selling itself so many companies are actually competing to buy it off, now I don't really want to buy this but this particular company owns around 35% stocks in the Yvonne Enterprises, now not all companies that buy the Florida based company are willing to invest in their company mainly because the company has been in a sort of loss for quite a while right now,  it's nothing major as of now, but they could bankrupt any point, that's just how business works.

You never know how things are gonna go down right now you for all intense and purposes can be a millionaire and the next thing you know you could be neck-deep in debt and cannot do anything about it, which is why the only instruction that we give the companies workers is to not let the stocks go down by more than 5% at any time, I mean we're almost always at a profit of 45-50%.

I carried her bridal style to the basement bedroom that I used to sleep in when I worked all-nighters here and slept for a few hours...maybe I did overwork myself...jeez.