6

"WHAT IN THE BLOODY FVCK DID YOU TWO JUST SAY!!!!!!" ugh. I shouted at my parents, arranged marriage!!! I'm bloody 26, but this is more than just my age, I'm not gonna marry some guy I don't even know like what in the actual fvck, "listen Serena you're not getting any younger and we're just getting older, your mother and I are planning to retire soon, and we want you to marry someone who can help you run the company" that's their excuse, what am I.... their daughter or a business deal? "no, you're not a business deal, in fact, we know the guy's mother" Mom said, "great...now say that y'all had planned our wedding since when we were in diapers" I said rolling my eyes.

Eventually, I agreed to meet this guy, we or what I mean is our parents decided to make us meet at La Prime, well a very good choice of restaurant for whatever it is that they've planned I'll give that to them, I gave the keys to my Rolls-Royce dawn to the valet, I'm not wearing anything all that special but first impression is the best or whatever, so I'm wearing a pretty simple maxi dress that reaches just about an inch below the knees, along with some flat sandals and no makeup, my hair is tied in a loose bun, or rather it's free and not tied, mostly. A pair of simple gold studs in my ears for a classic and elegant style, just what I was hoping for.

I made my way to the hostess and told her that I was looking for a booking under Yvonne, she started to lead me towards a table giving a good view of Hollywood boulevard, beautiful, the guy was already sitting there looking into his phone, he was wearing a deep teal Henley t-shirt and deep brown chinos paired with classic Jordan-1's I already like his style. I also noticed the very peculiar matt-black Rolex on his wrist and his muscles and his overall body, it felt like I had seen it somewhere, that's when I saw his face.

To say that I was bloody shocked would be an understatement, I was staring, I was Ash......what the actual fvck. I've never talked to this guy one on one before casually and now we're supposed to be here on a date... Jesus the fvcking Christ. Well. On the bright side, he's not that much a stranger.

The guy finally looked up as I sat down, he was about to stand up, but he sat back down quicker, his goofiness brought out a slight chuckle from me. He's really a sight for sour eyes. He placed his phone down and looked at me and said "hey!" generic much?

That's how our evening started, my first one on one conversation with Ash, he's a sweet person to talk to, turns out he knows a lot more than just cars and he's simple to communicate to, I can tell he's passionate about cars, the way his eyes twinkle about when he speaks about it gives it off damn easily.

We had their signature steaks, and it was tasty, Ash really enjoyed food, but he did lack a bit in the table manners department, though it's cute when he tries to concentrate whilst eating food.

We also talked about the business side of his garage because what he owns is what is a brand in its own that manufactures custom parts and kits for multiple brands and I know that he even works with some brands personally, specifically he really likes Porsches and Bentleys though I've never seen someone talk so negatively about mansory as a brand now or ever, now you might think that I would be bored but in all true sense of its word I'm a gear head which is also one of the reasons why I guess that we were able to talk so freely.

We didn't even notice how fast time went by until I checked the time to be almost midnight...jeez, we made our way downstairs and both of our cars came with the valets, I noticed the ash had the keys to a Bentley, so I thought it would be a continental or something but I was surprised to see a flying spur and I really liked it because I've not seen the new one and personally the old one was.....ugly, in plain terms, we hugged each other goodbye after exchanging numbers and went off, I wasn't able to keep the grin off my face, I didn't think that this would have gone this well.