1

"Boss...He's here" Paul says as I look up from the bonet of the car that I'm working on,   I always liked finer things in life but I'm not to bluntly show it off, And this my friends is one of the reasons why me And Mr Michael Yari don't mix. Well if a British guy sets us a Shop in the states and that too in Beverly Hills you only expect two kinds of people, It's either The good and normal people or People with sticks up their arse and I mean with a plural.

Michael, Owner of Yari Enterprises, Well current owner, Handed down to him by his father who might I add is a great man, Done quite a few business deals with him, I feel sad for him and his image for what is about to happen to his son and company if things are going to be the way I think they are.

"Look who we have here....Young little Anderson" Being the snuck up Red Blooded American he is, sitting on my Chair.....my chair with his Legs on my table, "Quite the expensive Computer you've got here....Wonder how you pay for it?" He asks sarcastically, I smirk internally, Sorry Mr Yari, There's things I tolerate and then their this. Bullshit.

"What do you want Mr Yari?" I ask faking the politeness that was now wearing thin, I'm always told that I'm cunning...well let's find out shall we?

"I want to sue you Anderson....And then I'll take up this entire shop and turn in into the Store I've always wanted it to be" he says smirking holding down some paper's, In my 28 years of living I have never Seen someone like him, He's definitely at the pinnacle of the rod up the ass phase. Always remember to respect your roots, You never know when everything will go wrong.

Well there are some exceptions and Now is one of them...."Well Mr Yari..I'd like you to try..meet you at court" I said as I head back to the '69 Fastback I was working on...

I am Ashton Anderson Ketchum, CEO of 'Teal Industries' and 'LXXV Customs CA'. I'm Born and raised in London, Well for family I have no one but My mother..She's the best and raised me while working full time as a waiter and now I'm giving her everything she's given me and more, and in return she Try's to annoy me by making fun of me and setting me up with women on blind dates, I tend to not go leading to her lashing out on me, I just find her lashing out on me cute and terrifying at the same time,

Imagine, Anonymous Bigshot self made Trillionair and Known Owner Of One of the best Automotive Shops in California, Ashton Anderson Ketchum scared of his Mum,

I guess I was always smart growing up but I've always been closed off, Keeping to myself and books and working at a Garage...Oh how can I forget him...He's the one who made me what I am today..Samuel Oak. He took place as the father figure in my life, His son Gary to this date is my greatest Bud and my COO/CEO of a production Company that I helped him set up,  Which is doing very well and he helps me by Doing most of my meetings, It's not like he makes decisions or something...I tell him what to do and he does, I don't like the fame that comes with being the CEO. Plus among us he's always been the player.

I guess I've never tried...Because to the world I'm just running a shop....a shop that deals with Hundreds of thousands of dollars worth cars...but a shop nonetheless.

I don't know how we've managed to hide me and my identity but it kinda works, I know how I brought the company to where it is right now and Some of my workers who knew me from the beginning knew me and i keep in touch with them and they bring most papers to me here, I don't go to the building except when I know everyone's gone home except for the one security guard who knows my identity.

I never really showed myself off to the public even when the company was at its start....I started small at 22 with some money o borrowed from Good 'ol Sam. and now it's a company with a net worth of a tad bit over 1 trillion as of last year and it's only growing.