10

I let out a gasp, he was on his knees, and in his hand was the single most beautiful piece of jewelry I had laid eyes on, but I couldn't be more worried about that, the man was proposing to me, oh my good lord.

"Oh my god, Ash... yes! yes! yes! I'll marry you", I was ecstatic, I was in love with the man before I even realized, I had fallen hard for him and his charms, his beautiful and caring attitude, and the love he holds for those who he loves, but it's not like he's perfect, not by a long shot, for example, he has little to no knowledge about being in love, I guess he was always busy in work, but the fact that he owned the world's most powerful cooperation. Which came as a surprise to me, I mean, first off, the man never showed anyone, he was discreet in his work and very down to earth and wanted to have a normal life, that was very justifiable, but being so discreet made many companies target the MNC with no owner, with claims, accusations, and whatnot, I wonder if he knew about this.

A bit of time later Ash and I were sitting on his chopper heading towards a resort that he owns, I guess this explains all his gazillion cars, I was still admiring the ring on my finger, the man beside me was full of secrets, like a puzzle, that only I'll be able to solve. He had a lonely past struggling to meet ends meet, watching his mother work herself harder and harder to provide him with education, and now he stood above everything as a businessman, engineer, designer, and entrepreneur, and in between all this he didn't forget where he came from, he's just so down to earth and kind, but you might not want to mess with him, let's just say that he's not the most kind when it comes to those kinds of situations.

We reached his resort house in the outskirts of London at around 10 pm, we were to be here for another few days, he still has a bunch of work to do with the manufacturers, plus he's buying a few more cars, I swear he is obsessed with them and won't stop buying them ever.

Just as we settled down Ash's phone rang and he picked it up and a while later his face was showing anger and pure anger, oh lord, "I'll come back soon Paul, I want you to hold a press meeting with New York times and every other major newspaper and NewsChannel, its about time these people figure out not to mess with Teal Inc, we are going the whole 9 yards, the world will know the owner of TEAL" he said, oh Jesus.

"What happened Ash?" I asked, "Oh it's just a particular arse who likes to mess with the company occasionally, except this time he's gone a bit more bonkers," he said rubbing his temples, I moved away from the vanity where I was drying my hair and made my way to him and gave him a nice, tight hug and a kiss on the cheek, well I wanted to at least, the clever man faced me at the right time and we kissed and stayed like that in each other's embrace, at some point we started slow dancing to perfect by Ed Sheeran, it was our little bubble.

We were singing, we were dancing, and we were having our little moment, eventually, we made our way to the bed, we were cuddling when I asked him the question that has been bugging me for the past few hours, "Hey Ash..." he responded with a hmmm, "You said that you own Teal and Teal bought major stocks of my family company, he stiffened and sighed and kissed my cheek before answering, "I did buy them because frankly, the competition was a bit strong and if the stocks went into the hands of someone bad then you and your family would have a tough time so, I went in personally and bought the company at the meeting of shareholders" he said, Oh was all I could respond with.

"I'm a lucky girl to have you Ashy," I said truthfully now facing him, "and I am equally lucky to have you sere-berry," he said with a wink and that accent of his, it's just too much for me to handle, to think that in a few months or weeks considering how excited mum and Delia are, we are gonna be married, I'll walk down the aisle to this wonderful man, and spend my life with him, have kid, go on dates, grow grey hair, and live together entirely with him, and I just can't wait, I love him with my entire being, I heard soft snoring and looked at the man himself, he had the cutest face when he sleeps, it's quite adorable and my phones lock screen is exactly this, my adorable Ashy sleeping, eventually in between sleep he'll pull me closer by the waist and burry his head in the crook of my neck, he's a big cuddler this man, oh lord, I must've done something good in my past life to meet someone like him.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

We are nearly reaching completion of this book, this was a short project, I'm sorry for the delayed updates, my class 12 has started recently and I'm kinda busy with that and all, 'll try to finish the two books I'm working on currently by the end of April,

hope you have a good day:)