4

I was bored the hell outta mah mind, I was just lying on my bed staring at the ceiling, You might just be wondering if I'm jobless, I'm not, I'm actually working at my family office, But today just happens to be My day off, Now usually on a day like this I'd Go about with May and Lillie but as of recently those two are at the studio and they won't let me in because I can't keep my mouth shut, top tip, Don't tell me your secrets unless you want the world to know, I'm very bad at it. keeping secrets.

I mean Lillie does more songs in her native tongue than English, I mean half of the time she's over there, May's British so that really doesn't matter, I guess that's why May and Ash are good friends, They're both British, They call Gary the resident American, He's American, Brought up in London, So his accent is like a mix, he's too into American Muscle.

I heard that Ash had gone out of state for the weekend and he won't be back until Tuesday, I mean he's the boss of his own company so that really doesn't matter, Plus his Garage is very popular and Paul runs most of the stuff in his absence from what I've heard,

I was curious About Ash, He looked like he was hiding something so I looked it up. Well there wasn't much that I could have found out about, He graduated top of his class from Oxford in Britain, So he studied in Britain and then came to the states because Gary's grandfather Samuel Oak Got a garage here, Exactly where Ash's garage is except the fact that the garage back then was very small with just enough Sales to run. That all turned when Ash entered the Game, He took ownership in 2018, He was MIA for 3 years between 2015 and 2018. He started off with a bang, Made himself a name among the world greatest Automotive designers and Engineers,
Porsche, Lamborghini, Ferrari, Mclaren, You name it, Then he's worked for designing kit cars for various racing teams, but most importantly he's known for his model design Porsche's.

His work is of an artist, He takes cars that are beautiful and makes them into Pieces of Art cut into perfection, there isn't a flaw in what he does, But there's a problem, It's not a problem for him, For his customers that it, They had to wait for months to get their cars into the shop. That's when in 2020, he upgraded the entire shop to spread across quite a bit.

Rumour has it that the building even has an underground level.

He's never tried to find out about his Relatives and he loves his mother to bits, Maybe that's why he doesn't want to involve with them, They left her when she needed their help the most. A pregnant mother with no one.

She's a Strong Woman, Delia Anderson Ketchum, She juggled through multiple jobs to Grow Ash up and now she's finished her education in Culinary Arts from a university in CA and now Owns a YouTube channel with over 1 million subscribers. I mean I watch that sometimes, But I've never seen him in the videos, If he was in there then the number of people who watch would be more, the guy is just plain..Good 'ol hot.

"Serena baby....can you come and help me in the kitchen please" My wonderful mother...I guess I won't be Jobless now...yay!

Time skip...

Ash's house was beautiful, I guess his jobs pay well, but even though I've only seen him once and not talked a lot with him, I can tell that he's a very down to earth person, on all things except cars, He seems to spend a whole lotta money on 'em,

In the drive way was two cars, A Volvo which was white and a British racing green 911 Gt2rs, I thought his was a triple black, I guess May understood the confused look on my face, "Ash has an obsession with Porsche's so he's got a lot of them and some are even the same thing with just different options, He's got 4 Of those a Black one, a Green one a very psychotic green one and a silver one " That's some dedication. I wonder where all his other cars are.

Gary just entered the house without knocking, he has pretty much know the lady for his whole life so it doesn't make a difference I guess, "Hey Delia" He greeted with a grin, I've never seen him so decent screw that, I think I know where Ash gets his charms from, the women in front of me is a diva, How is she not a model, her YouTube videos don't do justice to her, holy crap, if this ain't beauty then I don't know what the fuck is, I'm pretty sure she's not even wearing make up,

"Ash's in the basement washing his cars, Now that I think about it he's been down there for quite a while" Delia said thoughtfully, "Anyways he can wait, I only know some of you...so what's you guy's name's?" She questions, lovely British accent. Check

We all introduced ourselves, rather just May and I, She knew Lillie, Gladion, Paul and Dawn, I went with Gary, Lillie and Paul to check on Ash. What I saw down there was astounding, It was a whole other house down here, For cars, There were 3 Gt2rs's, 2 911 speedster's, 1 Gt3 R and 2 Gt3 Touring's from what I could tell just on the first level, All cleaned up and ready to go, We climbed down a set of stairs and spcame to where Ash was, How come we didn't see this before, there was a Garage door, Overlooking a private beach, Oh yeah there was a driveway that went down, I wondered where that went, now I know.

He was washing a 918 spyder, next to it was that Turbo S from last week, what a lovely combination. Point to note is that both of the the cars are the same deep, dark, maroon red, a the Porsche has exposed Carbon fibre as well. the last car that we was currently washing was a British racing green 992 GT3 with neodyme wheels, That's enough car info for one chapter. Chill out.

"Yo Ashy-boo get your ass upstairs" Gary chastised him, who's the older one again? Oh yeah it's Ash, Ash chuckled and called out for blue, Who unbelievably went to him, Ash picked the little White Husky up,

We all made it upstairs after Ash closed the garage door, we heard noises from the living room so we went in there. naturally.

The beautiful living room overlooked the Private beach and an infinity pool which was basically floating because from what I could tell the garage was downstairs, There was a padeo made of wood just outside which probably led to the driveway downstairs, On the patio next to the pool was 2 white pool chairs, Close to that was a mini bar of sorts with a mini fridge, A barbecue place and a cooler.

It was a lovely view as well, I could only imagine how good it would look during sundown, I now gave my attention to the other dog, An English cream Golden Retriever puppy.

We played with the dogs for a long time, Ash, Pual, Gary and Gladion went downstairs, We could see them with the cars downstairs, Ash was now washing a Carrera GT, I didn't see that one downstairs, But then again I didn't really see well down their,

We were helping Delia or rather we were keeping her company, We as in, Lillie and I, May and Dawn were prepared to have a beach day, So they were in the private beach,

Later we all had dinner and then we all went back home, I didn't get to talk to him again, I don't know why I'm so disappointed?