9

"Paul is the designs for the new gt3 sent over to the production and QC teams," I asked Paul, the guy is over the top lately and nowadays even Dawn is in a very elevated mood, but sometimes she freaks the shit out and gets irritated by the simplest of things, hmm...I wonder why that kinda behaviour seems so similar to that of someone else I know of, *cough*Paul*cough*, anyways a bunch of new cars have come out over the past few weeks and I'm literally busy designing stuff for them, thank the lord that these companies actually send the cars over to me else this whole process would be another nightmare.

I remember when 75 Garages was still only coming up, I had a lot of designs that really took off but in order to actually design it I had to spend hours reading dimensions and looking at cheap pictures of the car assuming and hoping to the lords above that they actually work if made in actuality, it's amazing how much the whole automobile sector has changed in the past few years...but there are some places where you can basically do nothing to your cars, let's say for example India.

But I can't do anything to places like that when I have hundreds of other things to deal with, for example, last week all of my Bugatti's had to be shipped to The dealer here in California for their service, and they're gonna be there for a while, today the Koenigsegg's mechanics from New Port Beach are taking the Regeara and Agera RS  for a display event, the amount of times people contact me to buy off my cars is annoying, I have speced all my cars of recent years to my liking, they hold places dear to my heart, and I don't like the idea of someone else buying it off me, even if they're paying way over MSRP.

I had to leave to China to attend the auto expo, then I had to go to CES and the Geneva motor show, an overall pain to actually go from one place to another in such a short span of time, the Grammy's were given out and May actually won an award, no surprise there really her songs are a real hit in the pop world, I've been a fan of hers since the beginning's, the business has been going well as well, we opened yet another branch in Sydney, Australia, I went there to have a word with their manager who was a good friend of old man oak.

Serena and I did go over to Sydney together, yes we had a candlelit dinner under the stars, honestly though both of us weren't filled after that and so we went to the nearest 24x7 and bought stuff and then made food in our suit kitchen, I call that successful, I still had a meeting over there with a local famous YouTuber who wanted a custom widebody kit for her Audi R8, I told her that I'll send her a couple of designs by the end of next month, she's gonna send her car in after were done finalising the designs since she's a YouTuber she's gonna document it, good I guess?

Serena colored her hair, well...in a very civilized manner, or a rather subtle manner, she has candy coloured her hair, a bit of pink here and some baby blue there, I mean I really liked it, though I really wonder how her clothes are gonna match with her hair, I mean she can do whatever she wants with her hair, it's hers for a reason, next week I am actually gonna go full send and tell her that I'm the owner and CEO of TEAL INC. I do hope everything turns out to be well because I'm going to actually propose to her in my office, we have been dating for almost a year now.

There's a lot of things I like about her...but my favorite asset of hers are her 'Blueberry Eyes' as I themed it, it's so blue and it reflects her emotions, and I could stare into them all the time, funny enough she loves my eyes just as well, so every time we have a movie night at either my place or her place, we end up staring into each other's eyes like creeps, Hey! Every couple has their own weird quirk, this just happens to be ours, speaking of ours, our new house in Hollywood boulevard 5 minutes from the garage and TEAL INC. HQ and 7 minutes from YVONNE'S ENTERPRISES in the other way. Our new mansion, by the sea with our own private beach and much more, it's a gated community but it's a really expensive one and I bought the best one, what can I say...I like the best for my woman, that's how I've been brought up, to treat women like the goddesses they are.

Oh in between all of this I forgot to tell you that Serena and I are actually flying to the head office in London, where all the higher up executives work, most of them actually know who I am so I should be fine, but we're leaving in 3 days because I have meetings with MSO and McLaren along with some businessman who wants to have his McLaren Elva modded with LXXVAUTO which is something like Mansory or Brabus but less ricer if you want to call it like that and more expensive, mainly because we use the finest leather and do not make stuff entirely off of Alcan tara or carbon fibre, it's more of our more luxury more performance division which ironically Is what we are known for, despite us being anything but that.

Anyways I'll stop my ranting, that can wait for another day.

A week later...

A lot happened in the last week, I had a very bad headache after that meeting with MSO because the guy didn't know what he wanted, so I gave them my number and the ID CODE to our configurator so they could do what they were doing, I'll get the final product so I can work on it, I really can't do much when the man hasn't even finished optioning his car from MSO alone, idiot wasted a lot of my time.

Which leads me to now, I'm fully dressed up to take Serena out for a formal date, in a full three-piece suit made by Armani, this would be my actual businessman attire if I actually did my day job, but I'm a man who follows his passion, that's how it should be, a person who lived their life to the fullest while fulfilling their passion would be more content with their life, anyway, I had a bunch of roses with me, Serena loves roses, there would be roses In her office always, it's a trait of her that she loves, she loves gardening with a passion.

I got out of my room to the downstairs lounge, my Bentayga was brought outside of storage, but then I heard the sound of heels clicking on the floor, so I looked up and I think my breath just left, I feel numb, Serena looked so...breathtakingly beautiful and serene, her baby blue sundress looked so perfect on her, they fit her perfectly accentuating her curves and making her more beautiful, she had little to no makeup on her, a little bit of lip gloss and her hair which was let free, looking so beautiful.

I held out my hand as she walked down and then kissed her hand without losing contact with her eyes, "you look beautiful" I breathed out...still seemingly mesmerized by her beauty, "you look quite handsome yourself" she said, well she may have said that but I didn't hear clearly, how could I?

"let's go," I said as I held my arm out so she could put her hand through it, she did and so we walked hand in hand till the ground level where the car was, I opened the passenger door for her before walking over to my side, we got in and I kissed her once and tied a blindfold to her eyes, well it's a secret so its ok, I think...I mean she's not complaining,

We reached the ground floor of the building, the building was said to be one of the world's finest office buildings, we got in the elevator to my floor, I really do have to thank Paul for helping me with this, it wasn't his idea or anything but he helped with organizing this, I mean he is my assistant.

Now both Serena and I are looking over the London skyline, well she'll be once I remove her blindfold, "Sere open your eyes" I said softly, I heard a gasp as she opened her eyes, it is a lovely sight.

"what's this...Ash?" she questioned, "This is my office...Serena," I said softly, she turned around looking into my eyes, "What do you mean?" she questioned, "Sere, this is my actual job, I am the CEO of TEAL INC," I said confidently, she looked at me with a straight face, but then she lost it and started laughing, clutching her stomach, I kept my face straight, after a while, she looked up and noticed that I was serious, but it was hard to believe anyway...so I took her by the hand to the ownership papers of the company, along with the papers of YVONNE ENTERPRISES and all the other acquisitions of my company.

"This is a lot to phantom," she said finally, "I know you have a lot of questions...but I have a few questions for you before that," I said, she nodded her head telling me to go ahead, "firstly, do you think this is going to change what we have?" I asked, "I don't know ash, I know that I love you but this is all a bit too overwhelming," she said, that's a good answer, "I just wanted you to know about this, end-all secrets between us, this was the only secret that I hid from you, and the world," I said truthfully, "But I have a final question to you," I said as I got on my knees, she was facing the windows but turned around just in time to see me go on my knees and bring out the one of one ring that I had made by an intricate jeweller in India.

To be continued