Loud

-Shataya POV-

Me: Get him out, please just ge-get him out.

Tyrone: What the f*ck is he doing here dad? I said he isn't invited!

Mr Johnson: Tyrone, I am your father, you must respect me.

Tyrone: I don't give a f*ck right now. I don't want him here end of. He isn't even related to me.

Mr Johnson: He is! Get out!

Tyrone: No, its my house!

*I look at Ty. He faces me and leads me to the stairs.*

Tyrone: Go upstairs .

Me: Get Romeo out. Please.

*Shaking, I turn on the heel of my foot and run up the stairs into this massive room. I hear shouting downstairs and doors slamming, guessing that Romeo has left. I make my way back downstairs after touring the first floor of the house, when I'm stopped by Romeo.*

Romeo: Hey, you alright?

*I look at him scared but disgracefully.*

Me: Leave, get out. GET OUT NOW!

Romeo: Chill, I know its an bit overwhelming but I'm sure the coma didn't hurt that bad.

* I start shaking and moving away, then lean back onto the barrister. His hands start moving in circular motions around my waist. He pushes me into the bedroom and I end up on the bed in time with the door click of the lock. I get the same feeling as before. I run towards the door reaching for the handle but his arm pushes me back with full force.*

Romeo: No point in getting away, you know you still want a little bit of this.

Me: Let me go or I will call the police.

Romeo: Don't play these games with me Shataya.

Me: You are a monster, you know that.

Romeo: Come on....

*I look at his tall, destructive body. His hands are wrapped around me, my face inches away from his.*

Me: So, if I do this, you won't ever see this family again.

Romeo: I won't even step into this town.

Me: Well, your about have the time of your life, honestly

Romeo: I'm not sure you can handle this well...

Me: Be careful about what you say.

* I look up at Romeo and he stares at me. I push him down onto the bed and rip his shirt off. He looks at me as if I'm playing around. I kiss around the back of his ear.*

{Shataya Whispers}

Me: I don't think your quite ready for this are you?

Romeo: Hardly even nervous.

* I kiss him and my make way down south.*

Romeo: Woah! What you doing?

*I kiss him and talk to him seductively to distract him from his thoughts. I could clearly see my plan was working considering he's excited.*

Me: Relax

*I let his jeans and underwear slide down his hairy legs and a massive trunk pops out of nowhere. I breathe in deeply knowing that I was taking a huge risk. I opened wide and tilted my face down---*

Romeo: Wait!

Me: What!

Romeo: Always stretch before excercising .