Love

-Tyrone POV-

*I'm sitting in front of the T.V. with Shakayla, with her head on my lap. She's watching her favourite show just before she goes to bed. We've both been through a rough month. Shakayla is mostly worried about her grandma. She hasn't said much about her sister and I havent been keen on bringing her up in any of our conversations. I'm just happy that its brought me and Kayla closer. She's be helping out moving things into our new house that she will be staying in too! I imagined doing that with Taya.... ! We finished decorating Shakaylas room, the way she wanted it with the help of my parents just before they spent he weekend in Paris for business stuff. I can't say everything's going to be fine though. The future is very unclear.*

Shakayla: Can I just watch this next episode?

Me: Yeah course!

Shakayla: Really?

Me: If you want to wake up a hour earlier.

Shakayla: Your evil you know

Me: Love you too!

*She runs upstairs and gets ready for bed.*

{The house phone rings}

*Why the hell would anyone call me at this time?*

{Answer}

Me: Hello, who's this?

****: Hello Tyrone, this is the casualty department speaking from Windsors hospital.

*My heart skips a beat*

Me: Oh hi.

Casualty department: We'd like to update you on Shatayas health and Ms Daines.

Me: Yeah what about them?

Casualty department: Ms Daines is still unstable and isn't ready to leave our guidance.

Me: Well....why?

Casualty department: Well we don't know what caused her to have a panic attack and her heart rate is all over the place.

Me: OK

Casualty department: Shataya is fine and can be picked up tommorow. So if your available at 1-2pm thats fine.

Me: Erm, I'm not sure. I'll let you know.

Casualty department: Well we will hope that you come along because we have booked an early scan to check whether the baby is developing well and if we can spot any minor damages within the womb. The fetus is definitely clear of any severe problems so you can feel relieved from that.

Me: Oh. Cool I'll try to get there then.

Casualty department: Sorry for the late call. Goodnight sir.

Me: Iyte bye!

{Phone call ended}

*I rub my palm against my forehead knowing that I have to wake up to get Shakayla to school, head over to the hospital, visit grandma daines, get Shataya and go for a scan which might be irrelevant to my life. Feeling confused, I head upstairs and throw myself into my bed just after tucking Shakayla into bed and checking if my parents are OK.*

****************************

-Shataya POV-

*I wake up really nervous and I don't know what to do. Will the scan show any DNA? My heart beat increases everytime I hear someone walk passed. I'm busy packing things into my suitcase to go home, then I hear a knock on the door*

Doctor: Your chaperone is here to pick you up.

Me: Ok

*I don't say a word when I hear Ty walk into the room. I'm honestly waiting for him to make a move 'coz I know I did something wrong and that I hurt him.*