Moments

-Shataya POV-
*I was trying to figure whether my eyes were open or shut. The room was pitch black. I was scared for my life.*
Me: Nana, Shakayla, Ty, please anyone!
*I started tearing up, once I noticed I was in a s'real scenery. My heart was pacing, and my breathing couldn't catch up with my pulse. I turned my head over to the left, I think, and noticed a line of light. I tried to reach for the door and then noticed my right arm was moving with me. From what I could feel, my hands and feet were chained together, I was flat on the floor. But my legs were chained separately and the chains were certainly hanging from the ceiling from what I could feel. They were yards apart. Why would someone decide to tie someone in that position. I don't know who could do this! At the moment, the only person I'm in beef with is Aaliyah and she doesn't have the intelligence to do such a thing. The rusty metal was causing irritation to my skin. It was painful. I started calling for help.*
Me: Anyone there. Please help me, hello!!!
*I kept quiet to see if anyone would reply but all I heard was a busy street! The f*ck! I'm locked on a main road yet no one can hear me? I heard clicking which must be locks.*
Me: Romeo??
Romeo: Shhh, you know what I'm here for...
Me: I don't love you Romeo
*Just in case your confused, Romeo is Alissa's ex-bae. He has had a crush on me for ages, but I never loved him. Plus at the time, I couldn't hurt Alissa like that. Romeo has never stopped fighting for me. He isn't ugly, but I don't want him. I might seem tight but honestly, if you don't love somebody, you don't love them, end of. Some people don't get it, just like Romeo himself. My head is so twisted I can't even go into more detail with this guy.*
Me: Let me go!
Romeo: Let me just finish what I haven't yet started.
Me: Huh! Romeo piss off and let me f*cking GO!
*He removed his belt and let his trousers drop. I knew what was coming but I didn't want to think about.*
Me: Help, Help, someone please help me.
*Romeo walked closer to me, all his clothes scattered across the floor.*
Romeo: Don't get scared, I'm sure you taste nice, sweet like......chocolate
Me: Your so f*cking cheesy
Romeo: Make sure you don't say that to Tyrone
*There was a shadow behind, the light reflected on some old pink shoes.*
Me: Aaliyah???
Aaliyah: Don't say my name hoe! I'm sure Ty won't mind these snaps.
*She pulled her phone out of her purse. #Clickclick#*
Aaliyah: She's all yours Romeo!
Me: Please no, SSHHH****TTTTT....
-Tyrone POV-
*Phone kept ringing but she wasn't answering, it's been 1hr, she must have got to the hotel room by now.*
Mariah: ....and then she called me over. Nana didn't look ill though, not at all. I mean----
Me: Look, thanks for the dinner, but I really got to get back.
Mariah: Send Shataya my love!
Me: Yeah if I find her.
Mariah: What do you mean?
Me: Bye, Mariah
*My heart was beating in time with the speed of the car. At this moment I was having a panic attack, partly because I didn't know how much my bill was gonna be after passing all those red lights. I rushed into the room and saw that her phone was still in the same place she left it after the argument we had.*
Me: Sh*t, Shataya??
*I checked everywhere in the hotel room but couldn't find her. I went to go check downstairs and all around the hotel, as soon as I opened the door, Aaliyah was standing right there. It felt like it was planned. But that would feel so expected.*
Aaliyah: Hey
*She walked in*
Me: Why don't you come in...
{Aaliyah bursts out laughing}
Aaliyah: Your so funny
Me: What do you want?
Aaliyah: Shataya not back yet?
Me: Aaliyah, what do you want?
Aaliyah: Well...
*She pulls her phone out of her pocket, she's looking something up but I can't figure it out from where I'm standing. She flips her phone towards me and shows a picture of some n*gga and his girl together.*
Aaliyah: Maybe she ain't a 'loyal lady' after all.
Me: What d'you mean?
*She stared at me with wide eyes.*
Me: Aaliyah, you are not gonna break me apart from Shataya. How do I know it wasn't taken years ago.*
Aaliyah: You see these clothes on the floor? They were ----
Me: --- the clothes she was wearing when I dropped her off.
Aaliyah: Yup
*I didn't want to look at the picture any longer, but I had to. I was in shock! Why would she do this to me considering she drives me crazy all the time.*
Me: FOR F*UCK SAKE
Aaliyah: It's ok you have me don't you!
*Aaliyah grabbed onto my shirt and unbuttoned it. She kissed my neck and made her way down. She pushed me onto the bed, undone my belt and removed my trousers. I felt guilty but anything to make me and Shataya even.*
Aaliyah: Don't panic and try not mess up.
*I started moaning nervously. All I saw was Aaliyah's head popping up as if it was being done to a beat. Why was she talking with such a seductive tone? Oh, sh*t. It's Aaliyah that's done something. I trapped Aaliyah's head in between my thighs, flipped over so that I was on top of her, and punched her ugly ass face.*
Me: Aaliyah your a b*tch, what did you do to my baby?
Aaliyah: Nothing, babe
*I could tell she was forcing herself to speak, while her nose was flowing with red liquid. Hopefully it was the devil leaving her. He's probably tired of her sh*t too.*
Me: Don't f*cking do this! Where is Shataya?
Aaliyah: Well, since your gonna be like that, I'm not saying anything.
Me: Repeat that to my fist please.
*I moved myself in front of the door*
Aaliyah: You wouldn't!
Me: I've done it before, not afraid to knock you out for real.
Aaliyah: Somewhere on this street, somewhere dark.
Me: Aaliyah, I'm not in the mood for games.
Aaliyah: Heard of Romeo?
Me: My brother?
Aaliyah: BROTHER???
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you enjoyed this chapter VOTE please. Thank you for reading and I'm gonna add songs for the entire climax until it starts to drop so.....comment some songs please. Spread the word too! 😆😝