Chances

-Tyrone POV-
Shataya: What the f*ck, it's obviously your fault for everyone finding out our-OUR F*UCKING BUISSNESS. Why? You always have to make everything feel so sh*t----
Me: Taya, I didn't know. Calm down, they were gonna find out soon or later.
Shataya: Tyrone, have you not noticed that we might have a f*cking baby on the way? Your an idiot. I don't even no what I was thinking.
Me: I'm sorry.
*I feel like I'm about to burst with fury. My heart is weighing me down with all the anger. How could my n*gga do that? I go on my knees begging for forgiveness. My eyes start to water.*
Me: Please Taya, please!
Shataya: You know what Tyrone. I don't think I can do this. If this baby starts growing, forget about it. I don't want to be a parent, especially when I have to share with you.
Me: WHAT, no, no, no, no....
Shataya: Goodbye!
*The door slams. I collapse to the floor, in tears. I've never felt this way. It was so quick. I clean my self up, grab my keys and rush to the car. This n*gga best say goodbye to his loved ones.*
-Shataya POV-
*I thought he loved me. I know it's equivalent to me telling Jada but at least tell a n*gga you trust. I swear as soon as this baby comes, I'm gonna get rid of it. I've never wanted an abortion, but to think Ty would do that. How could you brag about having f*cking sex. That's a sh*t conversation. I'm moving schools, I don't care what anyone says. The fact is Devontè is one the guys I've known for a long time. His Mum and mine were best friends. They went to school together, grew up in the same neighbourhood. And then Devontè spoils everything. I rush home. The night nurse left Nana this afternoon and Shakayla was at her friends house. I decided I'd pick her up at around 5:00pm. Nana is home alone so I don't know whether I should tell her everything today while have our alone time. I open the door to find Nana laying flat at the bottom of the stairs.*
Me: Nana, Nana can you here me?
*Tears start rolling down my face. She moves her foot slightly. I empty my bag for my phone and notice I left it in the hotel room. I run outside to call for help.*
Me: Please someone help, help me please.
*My next door neighbour Mariah sprints towards the house as fast as she can. Mariah is a helpful neighbour. I've known since I started living with Nana which has been a while now. She's like a replacement for Mum....*
Mariah: What happened?
Me: I don't know, please just....j-j-just call the doctor.
*I start finding it difficult to talk and breathe at the same time while I'm pouring with tears of tremble. She grabs her phone out of the back-pockets of her Levi jeans and then dials the emergency number.*
Mariah: Hello can we have an ambulance please, my neighbour has just walked into her grandma passed out on the floor....
*Why did this have to happen? I'm gonna have to ask for Shakayla to stay at the neighbours as she has friends there. But where can I go?*
{3hours later}
*They analysed Nanas body and rushed her to the hospital. I'm on my way to pick up Shakayla to take her to Mariah's house. Next thing you know Ty passes by and slows down in his car. I start speed-walking. I look like an idiot right now but anything to get away from him.*
Tyrone: Shataya...
*His got a black eye and his soft caramel hands are drenched in blood.*
Shataya: What on earth happened to you?
Tyrone: I got payback and the tweet removed.
Shataya: Why do you do this for?
Tyrone: For you? I want the baby. Give me a chance please. I want a future with you and everything, I will do anything for you, Taya.
Shataya: You know you and Devontè haven't got on in the past, why did you tell him?
Tyrone: I don't know. I guess I was excited. I love you so much, baby please.
Shataya: I don't know, I guess a good father wouldn't get into fights...
Tyrone: Is that another chance?
Shataya: One!
*He jumps out of his car with excitement spread across his face. He spins me around and hugs me tight.
Tyrone: You won't regret this. Let's go back to the hotel room.
*I start crying*
Tyrone: I'm so sorry, I'll drop you home....
*I start to feel even more pain every time he talks*
Tyrone: Oh sh*t, what happened?
*It takes me a while to catch some oxygen so I can reply and explain what happened*
Me: Its Nana, she had a stroke?
*I feel a bunch of clouds, floating over our heads and it starts pouring with rain. I feel more frustration and start drowning in my own tears. I feel weaker every time a tear strolls down my face. Tyrone hugs me. He then pulls me into the car as the wind starts getting stronger.*
Tyrone: Why aren't you at the hospital?
Me: Going to pick up Shakayla.
*He revs the engine*
Tyrone: Where to?
Me: Ambers...Can you pick her up? I don't want her to see me like this.
Tyrone: Sure!
*He leaves me at the corner of the street. I walk to the hotel. Just before my toe meets the corner of the steps at the entrance, a rough cloth attacks my mouth. It's wet and soggy. Before I notice, I'm laying flat on the floor.*