It's never Finished {Part 2}

-Shataya POV-
*I was stood there face to face with Dominiquè.*
Dominiquè: Why did you do that?
*I looked around the room as if he hadn't said anything.*
Dominiquè: WHY THE F*CK WOULD YOU DO THAT?
Me: Don't shout me?
Dominiquè: Why?
Me: Well you're a fool. Why do you come round my house acting like everything is fine, telling me you ain't with Chantelle. I never wanted to hurt Chantelle in the first place. I never thought it end like this.
Dominiquè: You knew what you were doing?
Me: But I didn't want it this bad
Dominiquè: F*ck you Shataya! We all knew you were gonna be the first to be pregnant---
Me: Wait what? So what if the baby is yours. What you gonna do?
Dominiquè: Don't be relying on me. Take me to court for child support but I won't be turning up--
Me: I can't take your sh*t no more! F*ck you and f*ck your future Dominiquè, I don't need you. And I'm happy that your gone.
*I pick up my bag and and open the door.*
Me: Your d*ck is small anyways!
*I slammed the door behind me and he opened it again*
Dominiquè: I've had more satisfaction from other people...
Me: Well don't expect Chantelle to be turning back to you.
*I walked off with my finger in the air just before wiping the one tear strolling down my face. He's prick and don't deserve me. Tough luck for him he ain't getting this booty no more. Treating me like I'm a side dish. I got home and saw Ty sleeping on the couch. I didn't even want to bother waking him up and causing another argument. I got changed into my night dress and cleared all the make up on my face, then going onto the laptop to research what the consultant had told me about. Superfetation!*
Me: The occurrence of a second conception during pregnancy, giving rise to embryos of different ages in the uterus.
*Errr....what the f*ck! I was giving birth to two babies, that aren't even twins. Stories were popping up about how women had been trying for children and ended up having sexual intercourse when they never even knew they were pregnant. One sec.....I have only slept with Ty once, same with Dominiquè. And what about Romeo! Was Dominiquè right about everyone knowing I'd be the first to be pregnant?*
--------------------------------------------------------
Sorry it's short