No Regrets

-Shataya POV-
*To be honest with you, I don't want to remember a thing from last night. I slept on everything and I'm not letting no boy spoil my day, seriously.*
Me: I'm giving you five more minutes and then I'm leaving.
Shakayla: Hold on!
*And so we leave for school. I'm so tired I don't want to go anywhere. Jada called me like ten times this morning. I'm supposed to be meeting her at Costa. She offered to by me a milkshake after I told her what happened yesterday. We finally get to school and I kiss my little sister goodbye.*
Shakayla: I feel ill!
Me: After eating a whole bowl of cornflakes what d'you expect.
Shakayla: I'm not joking
Me: You don't see me laughing, now go!
Shakayla: Ok
*Her little face irritates me so much when she's upset but I'll have to get used to it someday. I walk towards Costa and I see a silhouette of Jadas face and the usual messy bun she normally has on top of her slicked back red hair*
Jada: Baby Girl, I'm so sorry.
*I try to keep my cool as Jada squeezes the Holy Spirit out of me..,I miss her hugs. She ain't been in school for the past few months 'coz she went on holiday to celebrate her parents birthday.*
Jada: Have we got IT today 'coz I payed that lil' Tom guy to do my homework and he should have done it by now....
Me: Unfortunately
Jada: Wait you sit next to Ty don't you??
Me: Sadly, but it's cool.
Jada: I'll swap with you, Mr. Baxter won't mind...
Me: Haven't you heard he left. We have some next teacher.
Jada: Oh my days, someone shoot me and me uncle bob.
Me: So we have Miss Jarlo from now on.
Jada: I don't want to hear anymore of this bullsh*t, come let's go.
*Its the last lesson of the day and I'm so exhausted, it's been such a sh*t day. We've now got IT and I can't stand breathing the same air as Aaliyah and Ty for another hour.*
Miss Jarlo: So to finish the lesson, I've set a project for my lovely bunnies.
Me: Missssss...
Miss Jarlo: Shataya Daines?
Me: What!
Miss Jarlo: I am the teacher, you are the student.
*I keep my peace*
Miss Jarlo: Anyways, as we have been working on our editing skills, the school has a film night where short movies will be viewed to watch. As you are my best working class, I have chosen you to be participants in this event. Now don't get upset, because I have allowed you to take part as a team of two...
*I holla at Jada, as always,*
Miss Jarlo: ...although I have chosen your partners.
*My heart skips a beat but I feel chill about the situation. The chances are low of working with Ty.*
Miss Jarlo: ...Daniel and Kadie, Melissa and Jada....
Jada: Whoop, whoop!
Miss Jarlo: Ben and Aaliyah, Janice and Raè, Shataya and Tyrone, Jani---
Shataya: Nanananananaaaa, Miss that can't happen....
Miss Jarlo: It's my decision and it's final!
*So, I see how it is. Aaliyah is currently killing me spiritually across the classroom and I have this fool sitting next to me just smiling.*
Tyrone: When do you want to start?
Me: Shut up, and whenever. I just want to get this over and done with.
Miss Jarlo: Do you want to go home or not, Shataya?
Me: Sorry miss.
Miss Jarlo: Class Dismissed.
* I speed walk to catch up with Jada but she must of walked off with Melissa.*
Tyrone: Today would be a good day to start..
Me: Ok, go away.
Tyrone: We can come mine if you want.
Me: If your paying for my transport, sure.
Tyrone: No problem.
Me: I was joking.
Tyrone: I will take you.
-Tyrone POV-
*She seems so calm today, must have forgiven me, I might ask her though.*
*We get home, my home and I'm bare excited. Don't know why, 'coz I ain't used to this feeling but it's cool.*
Shataya: You have a laptop?
Me: Mum borrowed it.
Shataya: Any paper?
Me: No, it's finished.
Shataya: Pencil, wait don't even answer.
Me: Want anything to eat?
Shataya: Nah.
*I want to get more close with her, I mean we already we are, but everything happened. My dad will be back at 4:30pm, so I have an hour.
Me: Do you wanna go my room, the cars outside are getting on my nerves?
Shataya: It's your house...Where's your mum?
Me: Photoshoot in Japan for an advertisement.
Shataya: She didn't even remember the massage she promised me.
Me: Lol
Shataya: Laugh then
Me: Your still annoyed with me in'nit?
Shataya: You just realised?
*We both sat on the bed and started talking about stuff she likes. I decided that I'd be myself and she seemed like the past two days didn't happen. So it was chill. I started tickling her and she honestly didn't stop laughing. I missed the sound of her chuckling but you know...she doesn't feel for me anymore. She stops laughing and I stare deeply into her eyes, considering I have never felt this way before, I felt so normal. I saw her eyes like never before, Bronze but golden.*
Shataya: What?
*I leaned in close to her. Pushed her onto the headboard. She never looked so beautiful. She felt the connection. I knew so.*
-Shataya POV-
*I had no idea what he was doing but all I knew was that I liked it, but I didn't want to. I never felt so much weight lifted off my mind. He slowly massaged my lips with his. They were soft. He undone my buttons ad his smooth hands caressed my back. I can tell you for sure that he isn't experienced at undoing bras. I ripped his belt off....*
{Glass breaking heard from downstairs.}
????: STAY WHERE YOU ARE!!