Wake Up

-Shataya POV-
Me: So, what you gonna do about Chantelle?
*He looks down and puts his plate on the table.*
Dominqiuè: I really don't know! Like, I love you, but I know what it feels like to not grow up with a Dad! I'm pretty sure you'd feel the same about the baby.
Me: Yeah! I want to be with you though, and I soon want everyone to know about us. Also that you'll be bringing up my child.
Dominqiuè: I'm gonna be honest with you, I love you, just like I said, but I'm a dad and I'd hate to leave Chantelle. I feel like we're a family. But then again, that's exactly what I want with you! So I don't really know what to do!
*I also put my things on the table, struggling to get up so I can try to comfort him!*
Me: Well you have to choose between her and...
*I laid my hand on his chest and leaned forward.*
Me: Me!
Dominiquè: It's not that easy, don't get it twist---
*I lay my finger onto his lips and shush him. I rest my legs on top of his...*
Me: You know you want me Dominiquè. Think about it. If Jamalè wasn't here, then I would be your first choice. Right?
Dominiquè: It's not that simple. Chantelle was their when I move---
{Phone Beeps}
*I go back into a normal position and pick up my phone, then noticing I've got a text message from Ty. Shouldn't he be asleep at this time? To be honest with you his probably trying to find another way of speaking to me by saying 'Shakayla wants to speak to you!'. I pick my phone up and read the message while Dominiquè is still rambling on about what's best for him.*
{Messages}
Ty: Play Video
*I press play*
Dominiquè: Are you ok?
*My mouth drops wide open and without control, my phone drops onto the floor*
Dominiquè: Shataya??
*He rests his hand against my forehead, then attempts to make me stand up, but I resist. I stay sitting down and force him to let go of the tight grip he has around my arm.*
Me: I'm fine. You can go home now, I'm sure Chantelle wants you back.
Dominiquè: Don't act like this. I'm staying here. What happened?
*I look at him and then go upstairs. I get changed into my pyjamas, then brush my teeth, before letting down my hair down. I walk over to the bed and lay down. Soon after my pillow's soaked in tears and tissues are covering my bed and floor. I can't believe what I saw. I know I'm with Dominiquè right now, but he's the one who hurt me. He's the one who should be coming up with a plan on how to get me back. To make me fall in love with him again. But he left me for a hoe, just like I thought he would at the beginning of the relationship. But why! He said he loved me. Do you know what? I've got Dominiquè and he loves me. He wants me. And he owns me and I own him. And I'm going to make sure that everyone knows soon or later. Me and Ty are over. Done. Finished! Dominiquè jumps into the bed and strokes my head.*
Dominiquè: I saw the video! Sorry!
Me: You have nothing to apologize for!
Dominiquè: I don't know what to say.
Me: There's nothing to say. It's just me and you now!
Dominiquè: Yeah! Err...I've got to drop Jamalè back home tomorrow, for your meeting with the school.
Me: Sh*t, I forgot about that! Where is Jamalè?
Dominiquè: Damn!
*We both rush downstairs to get Jamalè, luckily his fast asleep.*
Me: OWW!
Dominiquè: ARE YOU OK?
Me: I think the baby just kicked.
Dominiquè: Go back to bed, Jamalès fine. I'm just going to bring the Moses basket upstairs.
Me: Are you sure?
Dominiquè: 100%
Me: Goodnight!
Dominiquè: Sweet dreams.....
-Tyrone POV-
*I wake up to various text messages that all seem to be insults to my personality. How messed up my life is, that I'm a jerk, I'm a moron, douchebag, turd, and an a**hole. I don't even know what this is. I unlock my phone to see what idiot made me wake up to these notifications.*
{7 messages from Taya❤️🔐}
*I don't even know what I did. I feel my heart beat faster, but I try to calm down. The thing is I haven't spoke to her in time, so why would she be sending me these messages. I scroll up in the chat and see that I've apparently sent her video. Obviously I'm going to play the video because I don't even what the hell it is.*
Me: SHAKAYLA!!!
Mya: Honey, let's have some time to ourselves before we wake up the girl.
Me: Get out.
Mya: Babe, what's wrong?
*She lays me on my back runs her hand down my chest but I get her off.*
Me: Just leave...
Mya: So what you're telling me is that you prefer that slut of yours?
Me: Pretty much, your just some loose chick, move....SHAKAYLA!?
-Shataya POV-
*I'm awakened by this loud banging on the door. Dominiquè rubs my arm and signals to me that he'll answer the door. Jamalè wakes probably shook by the continuous banging on the door. I get out of the bed after checking my phone, and put on my sheer robe. I rock Jamalè in my arms as I struggle to walk down the spiral stairs, and at he bottom, Dominiquè is still trying to spot who's outside before opening the door.*
Me: Just open the door, unless anyone's out to get you!
Dominiquè: Ha ha, funny!
*I smile at the way he's frustrated at something so minor as I walk to the kitchen. I warm a bottle of milk and feed Jamalè at the same time trying to cheer him up! It's not hard taking care of a baby. Jamalè kept awake all day so he sleeps well at night. Hopefully mine will turn out the same. Jamalè finally opens the door. I try to turn around but I can't do it as much with this bump. I carry on sitting there, then feeling these small hands wrapping around my shoulders.*
Me: Hi?
*****: Guess who?
Me: If it's Jada, I think you start eating more!
* The small shadow fades away as the person walks round the front.*
Me: SHAKAYALA!
Shakayla: I'm back!
*I look round the room only seeing her stuff in the front room, then to see 2tall girls standing next to their designer luggage.*
Me: Hey, I missed you!
Shakayla: Me too!
Me: Where's Ty?
Shakayla: I ran away, with his cousins. He was gonna kill me!
Me: Why?
Shakayla: The video!
* I look over to Dominiquè straight away but he predicts it's not we think*
Me: What video?
Shakayla: The one with Mya in it!
Me: You know?
Shakayla: I recorded, Rebecca and Vanessa told me to.
*I look at the girls and they wave to me at the same time. I nod my head back at them still feeding Jamalè.*
Me: Shakayla...I don't what to say! Why? How did you get this video?
Shakayla: Well---
Me: Don't tell me! Thank you...I think
Shakayla: Welcome
*Kaylas stood their with this proud smile on her face. She should feel proud. She shown me what jerk I've been with for the past few months. For Ty it's just another usual relationship. He saw me. He met me. He wanted me. He liked me. He chased me. He got me. He had me. He loved me. He got bored. He left. Couldn't be put any simpler.*
Me: Go unpack your bags Kayla...
*She rushes upstairs, happy! I hand Jamalè to Dominiquè who's probably wondering how much Shakayla has grown since he last saw her.*
Me: Dress Jamalè up and get ready, we should be going in the next hour.
*Dominiquè goes upstairs and prepares himself , leaving me and the girls in the room. It's kind of awkward, I thought I'd be meeting them at Ty's graduation or something or even engagement party, but obviously not. You see things that would never happen my life.*
Me: Thank you guys. I don't know how I'll ever repay you.
Rebecca: It's fine, you're only young. We know how it feels. He does it every time. And that Mya girl is a one off.
Me: one off!