Chapter 13

I woke up the next morning, ugh my head is killing me. I get up, he is still asleep good I didn't wanna wake him up. I pick up my phone and I had a lot of texts from my friend she was worrying about me, she shouldn't I'm fine. I ignored it. If she was really worried she would call me not text me. I sighed and I walked into the kitchen, and leaned on the sink. For some reason I felt like draining the blood out of something. And on top of that I felt angry for some reason. And I also felt like breaking something or hitting something. I saw a plate on the counter, it was a cheap plate but one side of me wanted to break it and another side said no. I picked up the plate, I looked at it...did I really wanna break this just because I am a little angry for no reason? I looked at it again then I threw it and it hit the wall and the pieces hit the ground hard and loud. God why am I so angry?! I heard that Zak was awake he ran out to where i was and he said,"What the hell was that?!" I turned around and said calmly,"I threw it, I don't know why I did, I feel angry for some reason. I-" I started to cry and I turned away and then turn and say,"why do I feel this way?!" He felt bad for me I could tell, he pulled me into his chest and then he said,"Aww don't be sad love, your just a new vampire and your emotions act differently and you have mood swings sometimes, it will be okay ill help you through it." I could feel how warm he was, he was a vampire that's weird. And I noticed he was shirtless too. I looked up at him with sad eyes, and said,"Thank you and I trust you to help me." He smiled and said,"Good I'm glad, and by the way your really cold love." I felt really cold, I didn't feel warm at all. He put his finger on my chin and lifted my chin up and he wiped my tears away. I wanted to kiss him forever, but I didn't wanna ask. He says,"What's wrong my love?" I say,"I don't know if I should tell you.." He looked at me and said,"Come on tell me please." I couldn't say no to that so I said,"well um it's hard to say but-" it was hard to say so i stopped and walked away because of how much i was blushing. He must of read my mind because he grabbed me and spun me, dipped me then he kissed me and then he pulled me up and said,"Is that what you wanted?" I giggled and said,"Kind of, I wanted more though." He looked at me confused and said,"What more do you want?" I say,"I don't know take a guess love." Then I smiled and winked at him then walked away.