Chapter 2

I checkout and I sigh heavily and walk to my car, I sit in the drivers side of my car and I saw that I had a text on my phone it said,"Hey are you off work yet? It's Zak : )" I smile and I text him back saying,"yes I am, I am on my way home now. If you need directions call me :-)" I am thinking about what happened this morning, I kept smiling like an idiot. Then 20 mins later I saw a car in my driveway, who else can be here? I get out and I walk I inside and I saw Zak talking with my mom. I say,"hey mom." She smiles and comes to me and hugs me and wouldn't let go I say,"mom you can let go now." She lets go and says,"oh sorry." I laugh and my mom gives me a weird look and I said,"What?" She whispers,"Not you, him." I say,"What about him?" She whispers,"His face changed it was weird." I rolled my eyes and said,"He perfectly fine, we are gonna go out and walk around. We will see you in a little bit Mom." She nods and we walk out and I say,"So, where are you from and what's your job?" We walked a little more before he answered but then he said,"Do you mean where I was born or where i came from?" I say,"Both." He says,"Well, I was originally from Washington, D.C. and then I moved to Michigan for a while then Vegas." I say,"Wow Vegas I wanna live there but I am here in California with my mom." He looked at me and said,"Well your always welcome to come live with me if you like." I smile and say,"I would love to, but I don't what I don't what i'd do with my mom." He says,"Well your like 22 right? Your old enough to move out Angie." I sigh and say,"I know but I don't what I would say to her without hurting her." He smiled softly and said,"well how about I talk to her? Would that help?" I nod my head and smile back. He then says,"I really like you, I don't what it is but I really like you." I chuckle and say,"well thank I like you too, your really nice and so sweet." We walked and talked for hours like we knew each other forever like we were best friends. We walk back to my moms house, we walk inside and my mom was in the kitchen and we walk in laughing and joking. I look at him and whisper,"Can you talk to her please?" He nodded his head. He goes to my mom and asked her about me moving in with him and explained to her why. She looked at me and she walked to me and said,"You can go honey, you can leave tomorrow if you like sweetie." She touched my face and I said,"Okay mom, Thank you. I'll pack now. Zak come help me." We up to my old room and pack all my stuff for the airport...