Chapter 9

We finally get back to base, Zak sets me down. I moan in pain because I was bleeding so much that I was getting weaker...

Zaks p.o.v.

I kneeled down to where she was, I didn't tell her what I was. There was blood going down her cheek I just wanted to drain the blood out of her. But I controlled myself and I ask her,"how are you feeling?" She says weakly,"I'm okay, a little weak but okay. I don't wanna be here anymore Zak." I looked at her sadly and put my hand on her face. I could feel her heart beat in my hand. She put her hand on mine, she smiled weakly at me and her eyes closed and her hand falls. Oh no this can't be happening. I picked her up and I say to Nick and Aaron,"Get the van up front, NOW!" I carried her lifeless body to the van, I know she's alive I can hear her breathing. I set her down, she looked so peaceful but I wanted her awake and alive. 30 minutes later she laying in bed in our hotel room and her eyes flutter open and she sits up and says,"What happened?" I say,"You lost a lot of blood sweetie, you fainted." She smiled a little bit...

My p.o.v.

I get up and I held my head, oh my god I am so dizzy. Luckily the wall was there and I feel on it. And of course Zak was right there when I fell. I look at him and I say,"I'm okay just a little dizzy." I walk into the bathroom and I look into the mirror and I had dried up blood on my head. I hear the door open but didn't hear anyone walk in. I feel arms wrap around me, I look up and it was Zak, god he was so quiet. He started to kiss my neck and he pulled me closer and said in my ear,"Come to bed please, I want you so badly." His voice was so soft it made me get goosebumps. His hands went up and down my whole body, I couldn't move I was mesmerized by his touch. But before we could kiss someone knocks on the door. Damn it. I walk out of the bathroom and answer it, it was my ex. Oh joy this should be fun.