Chapter 18

We continue to kiss and the completely undressed each other, then we stopped and then he said,"I have a book signing tomorrow morning.." I looked up and chuckle then say,"Why are you tell me this?" He chuckled and said,"Well I wanted you to come with me, if you like." I say,"I would love to, where is it at?" He says,"It's only 30 minutes away from here." I nodded my head and I said,"Okay ill okay with you, people will think we are together.." He laughed but his laugh was like the sound of bells then he said,"Of course they will because we are silly." He hugged me closer and he was still laughing he was so adorable this is why I love him. I get up out of the bed, I needed blood badly because I'm gonna be around humans tomorrow. He sat up and pulled me onto the bed which me giggle really loud. And then he said,"Where do you think your going?" I said,"well I need blood really badly, like now." He stroked my face and he said,"Well I'm full of blood you know, you can never kill me love." I chuckled a little of course he would say that. He was still stroking my face and then he bit his wrist and blood was dripping down then he said,"Drink it love you need it." Then I took his wrist and I bit into it, it was so delicious I couldn't stop. I looked up at him and he said,"Your eyes changed love into a crystal blue." I stopped for a second and said,"That's what my eyes do, I just learned that a week ago." He nodded his head and said,"Oh well that's quite hot if you ask me." Then he winked at me. I said,"Where should I bite you now?" He said,"Anywhere you like my love." I smiled and bit my lip and thought anywhere huh? Then I go to where his abs are and then bit his side and I could stop because it tasted just as good as his wrist did. Then after 5 minutes I pulled back, I felt my mouth dripping with blood. He said,"Why did you stop love?" I said,"I want to bite your neck next." Then I go to his neck, I bite down slowly and then I felt his hands scratch down my back. oh my lord his blood was so good. I couldn't stop and then I had to stop because I had too much. He said,"Now it's my turn because I need it just as much as you." I nodded my head I licked the blood off of my lips. Then he flipped me so that he was ontop, then he bit into my neck it hurt but it felt good. I scratched down his back harder than he did to me. He pulled back he had lots of blood on his lips then I leaned up and I kissed him passionately. After he pulled back he bit my bottom lip, it bled and it dripped down my neck then all the way down my chest after it dripped that far he licked from my stomach all the way up to neck. He finally made it to my bottom lip and he sucked the blood from my lip. After that he kissed me for another 20 minutes. We laid back on our sides and we both said,"Wow that was amazing." I couldn't wait till tomorrow I was excited to meet his fans.