Chapter 7

I wake up but I don't feel Zak next to me, where could he be? I get up and I go to the bathroom to wash my face and I walk out and I saw I got two texts from my friend one of saying,"Hey ill be there in tomorrow morning:)" I had to smile at that, I walked out into the kitchen and there he was! He saw me and he smiled and said,"good morning sunshine." I said,"What are we doing today?" He said,"Was thinking of going to the board walk in our area..but we can just walk around the plaza." I smile and say,"Sure that sounds like fun." I get up to get dressed, and I walk into the bathroom. And then I close the door and I turn around and I see a familiar man behind me, he grabbed my throat and says,"Hello Angie." He smiles that smile I always loved. I say,"Damon. What do you want?" He lets go of me and says,"I want you back, badly. I'm sorry for what I did to you in the past. I want to start over." I say stiffly,"I don't like you or love you anymore. I found someone else and I love him more than I did with you. You didn't take care of me very well." He got a little upset but he said,"Where is this boyfriend of yours?" I say,"In the kitchen cleaning up, why?" He smirks and says,"I wanna see what he looks like." I say,"Don't hurt him. Or else." He laughs and says,"You can't hurt me, I am a vampire your not. And I can do whatever I want with your boy toy." He grabs me and opens the door and he yells,"where is he?! Tell me!" I didn't say anything and he slaps me and asks me again more fiercely and I told him the kitchen. Zak looks up and says,"who's this Angie?" I couldn't say anything because of how scared I was, and I was crying too much. Damon says,"I was her boyfriend a few years ago, she broke up with me because I wasn't there for her and didn't take care of her." Zak looks at me and says,"Why didn't you tell me this sweetheart?" I say," I didn't know how to tell you, I was afraid to because you make me so happy I didn't want to ruin it." Damon says,"well I have to go, I'll be back sooner or later but not anytime soon. You are gonna be mine Angie." He disappears. I fall to the ground and I start to cry. Zak runs to me and says,"I am so sorry he hurt you, I'll get him somehow. I don't know how but he will."