Chapter 4

I wake up the next morning, looking at Zak he was peacefully sleeping. I sit up and I get up and go to the bathroom, i took my ring off that dad gave to me as a birthday gift when i turned 20, i go to wash my face, then I dry my face and I pick up ring and it falls down the drain. I say loudly,"No Damn it!" I started to cry, my dad gave that to me I didn't wanna lose it. He wasn't alive anymore so it would upset me if I lost it. I walk out and slam the door and I slide to the floor. Zak sits up and looks at me and he saw that I was upset so he got up and came to me and kneels down and says,"What's wrong sweetheart?" I try to say calmly,"my ring fell down the sink and it was a gift from my father, he isn't alive it will make me upset if I lost it. Because it means everything to me." He was sad for me, he put his hand on my face and then he says,"want me to see if I can get it for you?" I nodded my head, I say,"Please do anything." He walks into the bathrooms and goes to the sink and tries to figure out how to pull my ring out. While he was doing that I go downstairs to say good morning to my mom and she wasn't I the kitchen, maybe she's in her room. I walk into her room and she was still in bed hmmm weird. I go to shake her and she doesn't move, I shake her again, again she didn't move. I put my head in her chest she wasn't breathing oh my god! No no this couldn't be happening! I kept shaking her again and again but nothing happened I called for Zak, "Zak come here, come here NOW!" I hear him running down the hall to my moms room and he walks in I was crying and was holding my moms hand. He knelt down next to me, he was rubbing my back and I say,"I-I-don't know what to do, I don't want to leave her here." I couldn't stop crying, I was pretty much sobbing. I didn't want to leave but I had to leave for my flight. Zak says softly to me,"We need to leave sweetie, go wash your face and ill call 911 okay?" I nodded my head and went upset to get my stuff and I washed my face, I felt a little better but now I don't have parents anymore, who will take care of me? What do I do about that? I called my friend Destiny and told her what happened and she says,"Oh my god, I am so sorry what can I do?" I say,"I don't know what I can do Destiny, it was out of no where she woke up dead. I feel so empty without my parents, I don't know who will take care of me." She says,"I am truly sorry about what happened, I can come to where your moving to and help you out if you like." That didn't sound too bad, I say,"I would love that, I love him and you you guys are the only family I have left." She says softly,"Okay ill book a flight and ill be there tomorrow okay?" I say,"okay thank you so much, that means a lot." She says,"No problem, I gotta go ill see you tomorrow okay?" I say,"Yeah ill see you tomorrow,bye." We both hang up and Zak walks into the room and he sits on the bed with me and says,"well the ambulance is here they took your mom to the hospital it will be okay I promise. And who did you call?" I say,"my friend she is coming to visit me she's gonna fly here and stay a while." He said,"Okay, we should probably go its already 11." I agree it was late. We got all our stuff and I took a last look at the house and in the window I saw my mom, how can that be she was at the hospital and she was dead. I couldn't look away I started to cry. And then she disappears. Zak saw me looking at the window, he said,"what's wrong?" I say,"I saw my mom in the window, it was a solid figure of her too." He was thinking the same questions as me I could tell. Then we get into the care and we go to the airport.