Chapter 19

I wake up looking at him, he was sleeping so peacefully. He opened his eyes looked at me, chuckled and said,"Why are you staring at me?" I laughed, i then kissed him and said,"I feel like it and because I can." I get up and I get was about to get into the shower until he pulled me and pushed me against the wall and he kissed my neck then my lips and then he said in my ear,"Don't tease me like that, you know how much stronger and older I am than you." I chuckled and said,"Yeah I know but I getting as strong as you because I'm two things and you are one." And then I pushed him against another wall then I said in his ear,"So don't try me love I am a lot stronger than you am you know it." I pulled away and he said,"Damn your good." I winked, smiled and then said,"I know I try." 20-30 minutes later we both showered we left and he asked me,"Umm weren't you a actress before you were a waitress?" I said,"oh yeah I was, I was in a lot of horror movies and comedies." He said,"Wow you must be really famous then." I nodded my head and said,"But I don't know if I am anymore." We finally made it to the book signing. We walk inside and someone recognized me which was weird, me and him were talking and a girl ran up to me and said,"Aren't you Angie Hall? The actress?" I looked at her and said,"Why yes I am, it's nice to meet you sweetie." She said,"I love your movies so much you were so gorgeous in them." I blushed a little and said,"Why thank you sweetheart it was nice to meet you." She smiled and then hugged me, I looked at Zak and said,"Here's a person who really loves me." He nodded and smiled, then he said,"Probably not the only one." Then the girl looked at Zak and walked up to him and said,"Is she your girlfriend?" He blushed a little and said,"Um yes she is. Why do you ask sweetie?" She said,"Well she's holding onto you and your hand." He looked at his hand and saw I was holding it and said,"Well someone found out we were dating." I said,"Oh it's okay sweetheart it's all good. Lets go before the line gets any longer." We walk to where his table is and before we sat down I heard someone say,"Well if it isn't Angie and Zak." It was Aaron, I turned to Aaron and I say,"It's good to see you again Aaron." Aaron said,"Nice to see you too, where have you guys been?" Ummm I don't know if I should say. Zak says,"We have been out and about and stuff. How about you?" Phew that was close I whisper to him,"Thank you for saving me because I didn't feel like telling him ." He smiled then looked at me and said,"No problem love." Then he kissed my cheek and squeezed my hand. When we turned around there was already a long line great this should be fun I'm so excited to meet all his fans.