Chapter 3

I say while he's helping me pack,"You never told me what your career was." His eyes lit up and he said,"I am a professional demon/ghost hunter. And I am on a show called Ghost adventures, I would love for you to be on it. Would you like that?" I smile a bright smile and say,"I would love to, I love the show so much." He smiled and says,"okay ill let the guys know." He says,"well I already know what you are, your a waitress right?" I nod my head,"I've had it for almost two years now I want a break from it." He asks,"Can you do that?" I chuckle and say,"I can say I am taking a break for a while or I quit one of the two. Because I am moving they need to know." He asked,"How are you gonna do that?" I say,"I'll call them on the road. And then I can ghost hunt with you." We finish and we look at flight times for the afternoon, they had 1 perfect then I can tell them in person I am taking a break for a while. I get up from my desk and I sit on the bed and sigh. He gave me a worried look and said,"Are you okay?" I nodded my head and said,"Yeah I am just a long day for me today, meeting you and working, mostly working though," He laughed and said,"I know how you feel, I feel the same way with my job sometimes." I chuckled and said,"I'll be back I'm gonna take a shower." He nods and sits down on the bed. I walk into the bathroom and I look into the mirror into my crystal blue eyes and in thought,what does he like about me? I am not a beautiful model or anything. I don't know what to think. While I am in the shower I am still in thought still questions I couldn't answer. I step out of the shower but then I slipped and fell, ouch what did I hit. I say out loud,"Damn it! Ow!" Zak comes by the door and says,"Are you okay?" I say,"I fell I think I'm hurt." he says,"Can you get up?" I say,"I think so." I get up and I saw my head was bleeding, oh my god, my head was cut. I get dressed and I held a towel to my head and I walk out and he walks to me and pulls the towel off my head and he said,"oh my god, are you okay!?" I start to cry and I shake my head no, then he says,"Here sit down and ill be back." 5 mins later he comes back with a bandaid and a wet cloth, then he put the bandaid on then he put his hand on my face and wipes the tears I had away. I smile and mouth thank you and he nodded his head then he got closer until our lips were only an inch away. I opened my eyes and I saw how pretty his eyes were oh my. He put his forehead on mine, then he gently put his lips on mine then he kissed me softly our lips in sync and then he pushed me gently down and started to kiss me more rough than before. Then we didn't stop for two hours, then we went to sleep..