Chapter 10

I say,"what the hell do you want?" I was trying to be calm but I hated him. He tried to walk in but I put my hand on his chest and pushed him out. He looked at me confused he said,"what's your problem?" I say,"I don't like you, never have ever since you dumped me for a whore, and you hurt me a lot before that." He says,"I'm sorry I want you back." I laughed,"yeah right!! You just want me to break my heart again. No thanks!" He then tries to kiss me, I slap him and I say,"what the hell is wrong with you?! Go back to your slutty girlfriend!" Then I slam the door in his face. Ugh I hate him for doing that!! I storm into the room and Zak sees how upset I was, I sat down on the bed hard. He sat down next to me and he says softly in my ear,"I know how to make you feel better." He gave me a devilish smile, which was so gorgeous no matter what way he smiled at me. I said,"How??" He put out his hand and said,"Come with me and ill show you." I was upset but he had a way to make me better no matter what he did. He took my hand and we walked into the other room where we sleep, and he says,"I'll be back." He left and went to the closet and then he came back without a shirt and he was only wearing a towel around his waist. I looked at him confused and said,"What are we doing??" He chuckled and says,"You will see sweetheart, just be patient." Then he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bathroom, and then he picked me up and set me onto the counter. I started to say,"Zak what are we do-" before I could finish he kissed me hard but gently and then he stepped back and looked at me. Then he went to my lips again but after that he left a trail of kissed down my jawline all the way to my neck then he stopped. I say,"why did you stop?" He says,"I have a secret, I've never told anyone before but I'd rather show you than tell you." I was kinda scared but I didn't care. His face changed completely and he had fangs like a animal would have, I put my hand on his face and I stroked his face then he goes to my neck and runs his fangs up and down my neck then I felt a stinging pain in my neck then he says in my ear,"Don't be afraid love I won't hurt you."