Chapter 17

He thought for a few minutes and said,"hmmm let's have dinner than ill think about what we can do." I nodded my head and smiled. While he was eating dinner, Zak must of been worried about me still because I wasn't eating, I just wasn't hungry for food right now. I looked up at him we connected eyes and he said,"What's the matter?" I shoke my head, I couldn't stop think about the dreams I've been having. And i felt sick too, I was also still questioning on who stabbed me because it wasn't Zak. I got up and went to the kitchen sink and leaned over, I felt so sick I didn't know why. He followed behind me and he said,"What's the matter love?" Luckily there was no dishes in the sink because then I threw up blood nonstop for 5 minutes, my chest hurt so much I wanted to cry. I felt him rubbing my back, I started to cry. I turn around and I said,"It hurt Zak it hurts, I can't..." I started to cry more than ever, he looked at me with sad eyes and he pulled me into a hug, he lifted my chin up and wiped the blood from my mouth and he said,"Don't cry my love I don't like when your sad." I slid down to the floor and cried more, curled up and cried more. He picked me up I didn't care if he picked me up and he walked to his room and laid me down, he was about to leave and I said,"Don't leave me please, I want you to be here I don't want to be alone." He closed the door and walked to the bed, then laid next to me. And then he pulled me closer to him I could hear his heart beat, but it was slow because he was a vampire. I asked him,"Why did you want to become a vampire?" He chuckled and said,"I was really hurt and I was almost dead, so my dad was already a vampire so he decided to change me so I could live forever and find my soul mate. Which is you." I blushed a little at that, I can't believe he chose me out of anyone else. He took his hand and he lifted my chin to his face so that my face was close to his, I say,"Even though I'm not human anymore, I my heart still skips a beat when I'm this close to your face." Then he pulled me even closer to his face then he kissed me, then I felt his tongue run over my bottom lip and inside of my mouth. Then I rolled ontop of him and we kissed for a long time, while that was happening he was taking my clothes off and then...