15

MEERA

My scalp was paining as tears rolled down in the sensation of pain. My eyes all teary. As I kept yelling on Ranvijay to leave me. He dragged me as my step fumbled in the way. I was to fall at every step but he holded me by my hair as I gasped in pain.

He took me upstairs and then walked towards my room. And threw me in and came in and closed the door.
And threw the vase beside him just near my foot as I walked back.

And then again. And again kept throwing it towards my way.

"Do you know why I brought you here to hurt you to make you wither in pain. To destroy your life and to ruin you. You are meant to be disrupted but here you are disturbing MY FAMILY!!!"

He yelled at me as he grabbed me by my chin.

"How can you hurt any of my family members? Who are you? A whore, slut bitch "

He yelled as he left me as I fall on the ground. Shivering from fear. Because I knew this man is so capable of Doing anything and that is making me fear him. I can't fight him because he has limit to being a BASTARD. So I just sad down as he kept throwing things.

"A WHORE!!! YOU SLUT! BITCH!!! " He kept yelling and throwing everything towards my way. As I kept scouting back. To not let them harm me. He again came towards me and grabbed me by my hair and stood me again.

I can see that this frustration wasn't about what they said this all was about the past. He was using this opportunity to harm me and hurt me. This all was a game.

He was calming his past angers by hurting me now.

"WHO ARE YOU TO HURT ME!!!! WHK ARE YOU!! " I don't even know how can you snap. But I couldnt go back now on my words so I told myself to continue. My hair still in his grab. He pulled in hardy to make me in more pain. Tears rolled out but I wasn't in pain. I was in anger.

"WHO AM I?? "

"I'M YOUR OWNER HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THE PAPER YOU SIGNED HUH HUH?!!!!" He yelled back revising the past.

"Those papers Alinged me to Viraj .WHO ARE YOU IN THIS DAMN WORLD TO HURT ME!!! " I Snapped back at him.

"I PAID FOR YOU SO I BOUGHT YOU AND JUST BECAUSE I DIDN'T MARRIED YOU THAT DOSENT MEANS THAT I DONT OWN YOU. I HAVE ALL THE RIGHTS ON YOU THAT VIRAJ HAS AND EVEN MORE!!! " he yelled as he threw me on the bed.

"And I will do what Viraj couldn't. "

"And that is to put you in your damn limits"

I tried to stood from the bed but I couldn't because he was immediately hovering on me. I tried to hit him and free myself but he pinned my hands over my head.

"Stop Ranvijay STOP!!!! STOP!!!! PLEASE SOME ONE HELP ME PLEASE STOP !!! NO!! NO " I kept yelling but no one came he started to kiss me all over and then forced his kiss on my lips. I tried to shook my head. But he was consist.

"You were ALINGED to him as well as me. Don't forget that. "

"What the fuck you are speaking!! "I yelled as he said these unbelievable words in my ears.

"What? tsk tsk didn't you read the papers before you signed them?" he said over on me. As I felt that I was blind deaf and mute at the same time. All of my senses were lost.

My eyes widened because I couldnt see anything.

And then he again started to force me. Now not just kiss his body was forcing me. I was screaming for someone to help me as I kept fighting.

This is the end of all.

The last thought cane in my mind as suddenly his body was thrown down. I opened my eyes as I saw Viraj standing there. Without anytbing in my consious ness I stood and immediately hugged him. His body's warmth send relief down all the pain in my chest and he hugged me with the same force. I cried hard relieving all my pain.

"Let her go. " A voice came from behind it was Ranvijay. He stood rubbing at the spot Viraj hit him. I came out of his embrace as now I felt naked.

"HOW DARE YOU!!! " Viraj yelled as he punched him on his face.

Ranvijay stood tall again as he looked at him.

"Have you forgotten that she belongs to BOTH OF US!!!" he yelled as the floor beneath me escaped.

Viraj knew about this.

"So leave her for me tonight, okay? " he said as twictched his eyebrow.

"IN YOUR DREAMS!!!" he yelled as he punched him again.

But this time he fought back. As they kept fighting. Everyone of the family came in and tried to free them.

"YOU BOTH ARE BROTHER!! " virajs mother yelled.

And they separated.

Viraj was breathing in fury as the passed each other murdery glares.

"GO WITH THE CONTRACT little brother"

"MY WIFE IS NOT A TOY THAT WE CAN SHARE!!! "

"REALLY?? THAN I SHOULD TAKE HER BACK" He said as he twitched his eyebrow back.

He said as he again grabbed me and started to drag me. Again but this time Viraj was fighting to come back and free me but then Ranvijay spoke something in his ears as his step halted at his spot.

Ranvijay kept dragging me as I yelled at him to help me and save me.

-------------------------------------------------------------

HEY READERS

PLEASE DONT JUDGE VIRAJ SO SOON.