16

MEERA

I kept yelling as he kept dragging me. I tried to get free from his grip but I couldn't he was stronger. Every cell in me was afraid. This was wasn't a person he was an animal.

I kept yelling at him to let go but he didn't. And sooner Viraj got away from my sight. I was fore surrounded by fear. As his eyes his body dripped of happiness. He was glad to See Me like this. I kept trying to free myself by distracting him. But he was rather very smart.

And suddenly at a door he opened it and threw me in as I fall on the cold floor.

"Look girl the more earlier you get fine with the fact the more better it will be. " he said with sarcastic face as he locked the door I stood to ran away but he catched me and pinned me to the wall.

"Be obedient and I won't hurt anyone. Else keep revolting and everything in your life will be ruined"

He was using my family to get me and now if I'm already going to get ruined let's do it in all way.

"IM NOT SOME PLOT OR HOUSE THAT YOU CAN SHARE IM A FUCKING HUMAN BEING!!!" I snapped back at him.

"You should have considered that before you signed the papers" he said with a smirk.

"You know I didn't sign in with acknowledgement you know you played with my MIND!! " I revolted.

"It DOSENT matters because I damn own you now" he said coming closer and closer.

And without second thought I kicked him at his crotch. He drown in pain as he gone apart from me. And then I took the vase beside me as I broke it on his head.

"You are a fucking BASTARD!!!!" I again screamed loudly. And the next moment the door snapped open and Viraj came in.

I looked at him as he looked at his brother.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?? " He yelled at me sending me in shock. Is he taking his brothers side. And then he ran towards his brother to take him up. And immediately all the members did the same. Viraj's mother came towards me as she slapped me.

"MOM!!!" viraj yelled at her.

"WHAT ARE YOU GONNA TAKE HER SIDE AFTER SHE ATTEMPTED TO KILL YOUR BROTHER!! " She yelled back.

"MOM ITS NOT HER FAULT!!!" He defended me this time.

"WHAT ARE YOU GONNA PLAY WITH MY MIND NOW" I yelled as I walk towards him and slapped him with all my will as he fumbled to stood.

He glared at me as he stopped me by again slapping him. And pinned me at the wall in front of all.

"Don't react if you know nothing I'm trying to save you here , so just stand aside as I beg him to forgive you" he said sending me in utter confusion.

As I was lost everyone took him to the hospital.

I was left alone at the room. As I immediately ran out of that evil place and his evil smell.

I ran in my room as I walked in looking at all the broken and shattered pieces on the ground. Somewhat I resembled them. Broken shattered and just an object.

I sat lingering over the wall in front of bed as I don't know what emotions were actually running in me. The only thing I knew was I'm.

I don't know what I'm anymore.

~

I don't how long it has been. Since I was sitting hugging my legs looking at the broken pieces but there were now sound coming from downstairs. I looked at the mirror Now as I saw that it was already dawn.

And then I saw a figure entering the room by the corner of my eyes. I looked at the person. It was Viraj.

I immediately stood as my mind spoke himself.

"You knew it all along?"

"Look I can explain. " he said approaching me as I flickered back.

"WHAT CAN YOU FUCKING EXPLAIN!! THAT YOU SOLD ME OFF TO YOUR BROTHER!! " I screamed.

"It was you who signed the papers "

"Yeah but you were standing there"

And we both broke in silence I was waiting for his reply by then he twitched his eyebrow that took away the floor beneath me.

"You know I never loved you and after your act I was glad that I will own you I don't mind Sharing"

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers

I'm sorry the chapters short but please keep loving it....